Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Mariah Carey, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis | Somewhat Loved | 10th June 2021

From the leaked audio clip, it sounds good. Like, really good. But at the same time it sounds so 2007/8. I hope that the transition from the chorus to the bridge will be fixed, though. It's kind of disconnected at least in that particular clip.

1 hour ago, Gwen Stefanee said:

From the leaked audio clip, it sounds good. Like, really good. But at the same time it sounds so 2007/8. I hope that the transition from the chorus to the bridge will be fixed, though. It's kind of disconnected at least in that particular clip.

Although i've not heard it i don't think it's safe to go based off a leaked audio clip as it's entirely possible that it's unfinished. 

On 6/3/2021 at 4:02 PM, Gwen Stefanee said:

It actually sounds really good, to me it sounds more late 90s / early 00s Max Martin though.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.