Billie Frank

Mariah Carey, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis | Somewhat Loved | 10th June 2021

From the leaked audio clip, it sounds good. Like, really good. But at the same time it sounds so 2007/8. I hope that the transition from the chorus to the bridge will be fixed, though. It's kind of disconnected at least in that particular clip.

Ready for it!!! 

19 minutes ago, Miss Icon said:

Oh wow shock1

Janet better be on this album too

Yesss!! I'd love to see them collab 🤩🤩🤩

1 hour ago, Gwen Stefanee said:

From the leaked audio clip, it sounds good. Like, really good. But at the same time it sounds so 2007/8. I hope that the transition from the chorus to the bridge will be fixed, though. It's kind of disconnected at least in that particular clip.

Although i've not heard it i don't think it's safe to go based off a leaked audio clip as it's entirely possible that it's unfinished. 

On 6/3/2021 at 4:02 PM, Gwen Stefanee said:

It actually sounds really good, to me it sounds more late 90s / early 00s Max Martin though.