Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Love Again (Music Video)

I mean.. she looks good, but story-wise this seems like 4 minutes of nonsense nicki5 

Whatever story or message she was trying to deliver, there is definitely a better way to execute it. I got worried for this MV when I saw the set, seems like I was right to. rip1 

42 minutes ago, Snow said:

I mean.. she looks good, but story-wise this seems like 4 minutes of nonsense nicki5 

Whatever story or message she was trying to deliver, there is definitely a better way to execute it. I got worried for this MV when I saw the set, seems like I was right to. rip1 

It doesn’t always have to be that deep

20 minutes ago, Snow said:

I agree, but it doesn't have to be random nonsense either true1 

She does a slaying choreo and she looks likes a goddess. I’m satisfied. true1 

28 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Well, clown cowboys pulling a giant egg isn't just a random shot dd it has to mean something, but seems like no one gets the video rip4

Maybe it’s just a reference to a movie or something, who cares?

The clown is definitely meant to represent her falling for the same guy that wronged her before.

She isn’t wearing clown makeup until later in the video. The cowboys are both, a Madonna reference (even the choreo is incredibly similar to the Don't Tell Me video) and a nod to the overall vibe of the song. 

I feel like this whole video could represent her hormones going crazy (therefore the egg) for that one guy?

The red and blue egg yolk stands for the “red pill vs. blue pill” dilemma from the Matrix movie.

The terms "red pill" and "blue pill" refer to a choice between the willingness to learn a potentially unsettling or life-changing truth, by taking the red pill, or remaining in contented ignorance with the blue pill. The terms refer to a scene in the 1999 film The Matrix.

She has to decide between accepting that the guy she loves isn’t right for her OR deciding to stay delusional (a clown) and going back to him/staying with him.

The egg is definitely meant to represent the menstrual cycle and how it fucks with your hormones.

Matrix is a futuristic movie. That, paired with a rather nostalgic cowboy theme basically gives us “future nostalgia”

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.