Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

New 'Chromatica' content

I'm so mad that this gorgeous concept never came to life and she never explained it fully. missj1

All of these amazing ass maps, lands, capitals, visuals and for what? missj1

A part of me still hopes & thinks she put the era on hold and will continue this right before the tour. This is too great to just be thrown away, I really hope she has a few things left up her sleeve that will see the broad daylight one day. 

On 6/6/2021 at 11:59 AM, Judge Dana Cutler said:

A part of me still hopes & thinks she put the era on hold and will continue this right before the tour. This is too great to just be thrown away, I really hope she has a few things left up her sleeve that will see the broad daylight one day. 

Well, honey…you’re being really delusional if you think that is the case.

She threw it away when Stupid Love flopped, Pride (which she specifically made this album for) got cancelled and Covid kept her from promoting. 

On 6/6/2021 at 11:59 AM, Judge Dana Cutler said:

Sis Chromatica is at point of no return. She should just lock herself up and record LG7

lois.png

I mean we will get a day (or 3 if we are lucky) of a continuation of the journey with the remix album, but thats all

lois.png

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.