Snow

Ellie debuts new career, now sells drinks

4CU3wb9.png

Incredibly excited to announce that I am now the owner of @serveddrinks - which in my opinion is the best hard seltzer in the world- and I honestly cannot wait for you all to try it this summer 🍸 You can order now via the link in my bio x 😎 #SummerServed

x

bzKMu72.jpg

The ‘Starry Eyed’ hitmaker acquired a significant stake in SERVED after “immediately falling in love” with the alcoholic fruit-flavoured sparkling water and the environmental stance adopted by founders Ryan and Dean Ginsberg.

Ellie said: “I immediately fell in love with the brand – not only because it’s the best hard seltzer I’ve tasted by quite some margin, but also because this is a brand driven by care and respect for the natural world at this crucial point. I’ve always enjoyed a social drink with friends, but I also lead a busy lifestyle and I am passionate about my health, fitness, and the environment. Served is a brand that allows me to have it all – a delicious and refreshing alcoholic drink without all the calories, sugar and bad stuff.”

The 34-year-old singer is looking forward to “building an awesome brand” while staying true to the ethics of the company.

She said: “We are going to take on some of the biggest brands on the planet, but do it our way. We refuse to compromise on quality nor the health of the natural world. We use ‘wonky fruit’ as an intervention on food waste, the most innovative ecological packaging materials we can think of and we will support habitats, people and animals on the frontline of the nature crisis. We will continue to be 100% transparent. Oh, and we’ll do all this while having fun and building an awesome brand with awesome people.”

SERVED Hard Seltzers are packaged in fully recyclable cans, use wonky fruit that would have otherwise gone to waste, and contain no artificial additives or sweeteners. The company donate 5% of profits from each can to invest in environmental projects and saving critically endangered species around the world.

Her entire face is glowing in the promo pics, but her eyes look done as fuck rip2

Anyway, quench me like you do a bit sis