Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mario Spears

Would Y'all Be Here For...

for Xtina doing a Disco album with 70's/80's vibes?

I think she definitely needs a whole album with that sound because Telepathy was a bop! Also her doing a full cover of I Feel Love! I really hoped she, back in 2016/2017, could actually release it, but why did she ultimately drop the idea? A disco album would've been AMAZING and would've SLAYED! She also HAS the voice for it and can serve many disco bops! The visuals also could've been amazing! Just look at the Telepathy video and at some of these pics:

from 00:00 to 00:40 her I Feel Love coverImmagine

Immagine

Christina Aguilera is back to blonde and we’re loving her new look |  HelloGiggles

Audio: Christina Aguilera & Nile Rodgers Get Down With 'Telepathy' | audio  diva

also found this fanmade cover on a spanish music forum and the cover is really sooo GOOD!!

Inte%20the%20disco_zpsefp29zwg.jpg

but either way, i'm glad we have Liberation too because it's also a good album, but a disco album would SLAY even more imo. It could've been another great re-invention for her! bey10

Thoughts?

Just now, Atlantis Princess said:

I would be here for it but it would be another case of her jumping on to a trend too late. But at least we'd get some bops and her exploring another genre gaga12

Agree with you, but i always wonder if it was her label or something that decided to scrap it? but yes her reinventions are>>>>>>

I can only wish that she would even consider doing that. Her main focus seems to be on the Spanish language album. She wants to reclaim her Latin audience, I guess, which is somewhat strange because when she released her first Spanish album the critics from Latin-speaking countries weren't even great towards it.

Just now, Mario said:

Agree with you, but i always wonder if it was her label or something that decided to scrap it? but yes her reinventions are>>>>>>

Well I just think it's her that sits on projects for too long. She's doing a spanish album long after the latin craze happened and if she's gonna do a disco album it will be long gone after the disco "revival" trend is gone. 

Just now, Atlantis Princess said:

Well I just think it's her that sits on projects for too long. She's doing a spanish album long after the latin craze happened and if she's gonna do a disco album it will be long gone after the disco "revival" trend is gone. 

i'm curious to see how the spanish album will be because she's very good at  doing latin bops

Just now, Mario said:

i'm curious to see how the spanish album will be because she's very good at  doing latin bops

The hype died down so much. People went from thinking it's coming out this summer or fall to not being sure it's coming out this year at all fall8

5 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

The hype died down so much. People went from thinking it's coming out this summer or fall to not being sure it's coming out this year at all fall8

agree. i hope the best

That song was amazing hope she did something like that back then...... but she gave us Liberation 

but at this point ANYTHING any music is ok just don't take 8 years to release something 

On 6/8/2021 at 11:05 PM, Mario said:

for Xtina doing a Disco album with 70's/80's vibes?

I think she definitely needs a whole album with that sound because Telepathy was a bop! Also her doing a full cover of I Feel Love! I really hoped she, back in 2016/2017, could actually release it, but why did she ultimately drop the idea? A disco album would've been AMAZING and would've SLAYED! She also HAS the voice for it and can serve many disco bops! The visuals also could've been amazing! Just look at the Telepathy video and at some of these pics:

from 00:00 to 00:40 her I Feel Love coverImmagine

Immagine

Christina Aguilera is back to blonde and we’re loving her new look |  HelloGiggles

Audio: Christina Aguilera & Nile Rodgers Get Down With 'Telepathy' | audio  diva

also found this fanmade cover on a spanish music forum and the cover is really sooo GOOD!!

Inte%20the%20disco_zpsefp29zwg.jpg

but either way, i'm glad we have Liberation too because it's also a good album, but a disco album would SLAY even more imo. It could've been another great re-invention for her! bey10

Thoughts?

Liberation aint sh**. She trolled us yet again.

8 years to create Liberation, when Stripped was made in less than a year...

21 minutes ago, Dua'sSlave said:

Liberation aint sh**. She trolled us yet again.

8 years to create Liberation, when Stripped was made in less than a year...

t4p

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.