Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Atlantis Princess

New Britney photo outtakes

2 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

this are amazing I wonder what this weren't related she looks amazing 

2 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Same. I dont even know what this photoshoot was for or from what year. But I think it's from the Glory era.

they are from 2015, photographed by her make-up artist Glen Nutley

they only released a few pics and that Breathe on Me video from it at the time, I don't know why they didn't release these new ones because they are stunning brit2

EkjAjT7X0AY8tC1.jpg EkjCPaJX0AEDJDj.jpg

001.jpg 003.jpg

7ea19e2f4068633f077d8d479a602b97--britne

19 minutes ago, Miss Icon said:

they only released a few pics and that Breathe on Me video from it at the time, I don't know why they didn't release these new ones because they are stunning brit2

001.jpg 003.jpg

Omg even more new pics. These are indeed stunning. I'm always amazed at how pretty she manages to look with barely any makeup on brit2

I miss Britney photoshoots tbh. I get that she's on a strike and not working but she could easily hire a personal photographer and do some shoots in her home like Xtina does. It won't benefit her team financially brit2

1 minute ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Omg even more new pics. These are indeed stunning. I'm always amazed at how pretty she manages to look with barely any makeup on brit2

I miss Britney photoshoots tbh. I get that she's on a strike and not working but she could easily hire a personal photographer and do some shoots in her home like Xtina does. It won't benefit her team financially brit2

Did you not see those pics before sis? They been out for nearly 6 years dead7

I always thought those pics were better than the Glory artwork we got in 2016, and it's just a random photoshoot done by her MUA for fun brit9

28 minutes ago, Miss Icon said:

001.jpg 003.jpg

Oh that's why his name was so familiar... 

well hi did a great job with some photos tho 

ugh I miss Britney 

1 hour ago, Miss Icon said:

Did you not see those pics before sis? They been out for nearly 6 years dead7

No dead7 I was in and out of the fandom at that time and these aren't exactly circulated photos. I mean no one posts them that much compared to other photoshoots. I did see that BOM video though.

On 6/10/2021 at 6:36 PM, Living Dead Boy said:

She looks great. I remember how excited we all were when she started posting these. It got us hyped and showed that she was having fun.

Oh yes, the 2015 2016 era was fan she looked happy, healthy and that she was enjoying everything 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.