Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

George

Im 16 years old madonna stan....it is weird?

Well,Ive always loved and adored her since i remember myself as a Human bcs her Music video always influenced me a lot (especially Express yourself and Hung up) and i remember that i had the full COADF in my lil MP3 when i was 8 (My Anut gave me that MP3 as a gift and Maybe she was a Madonna stan too idk) and that made me more Ready to Research her Carear...                         For real that All my friends don t really like her because shes Another Era For them and they Even see her as just Old n senior white woman,However they like Her classic Hits Aka HUNG UP amd LAP

The generation needs Education!

Why would that be weird? mad5 

I was 15 when Rebel Heart came out and that was my first real Madonna listen (and in becoming a stan)

So literally it doesn't matter how old you are so long as you're not 5 jj5 

No it's not weird at all, i'm 19 and yet most of the artists i listen to are from the 90s or early 00s.  I also found myself discovering (or in some cases rediscovering) lots of new artists at your age and looking in to their discographies more. Don't let others dictate who or what music you listen to.

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

Nope. Not at all moo1 I was 12 when Confessions came out 

Wait i thought you were younger. fall9

29 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

No it's not weird at all, i'm 19 and yet most of the artists i listen to are from the 90s or early 00s.  I also found myself discovering (or in some cases rediscovering) lots of new artists at your age and looking in to their discographies more. Don't let others dictate who or what music you listen to.

Wait i thought you were younger. fall9

No. I'm not gag1 I'm mentally younger (24 to be exact) but not physically 

Just now, Princess Aurora said:

No. I'm not gag1 I'm mentally younger (24 to be exact) but not physically 

sksjsk. If you were 12 when COADF came out that makes you born in 1993? I thought you were in your early mid 20s not late 20s. dead2

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.