Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Thoughts on "Solar Power"?

That's 3 minutes of my life i'll never get back. 

Video looks like an advert for Jet2 Holidays, all that's missing is Jess Glynn screeching "darling hold my hand".

i didn't like it at first but now i do tbh, the only thing that bothers me is that... why can't jack antonoff do something else!? this could easily be given to either taylor and lana, literally no growth from him but it's def different for lorde and i appreciate that 

A fantastic song that features one of her best vocal performances, unravels a mature new and honest sound, and has a one minute outro of pure bliss. 

I love that she has the bop hoes mad, I love that she’s denying everyone the dance music they asked for. It’s a great, powerful statement of an artist challenging their listener and remaining true to their vision even if other people don’t see that vision yet. I wish more artists would follow in her footsteps, honestly. There needs to be a challenge back in music and she seems more than willing, and possibly the only one able, to step up to bat to do it.  

Enough with the fan service music, be bold and different and deliver something that nobody expected. It’s been missing in big releases for a long time. 

I loved it on the first listen, which was surprising because I usually don’t like any song on the first listen. It just has something about it that sounds so warm and soothing.

Definitely not what I expected from Lorde but I’m digging it. I know the rest of the album may sound completely different but it’d be nice if she continued this sound for the album.

It’s a good song but I am not sure if it’s a good comeback single after 4 years dead1 I appreciate her effort to try something new though. Looks like we’re getting a “happy” album

7 hours ago, hector said:

i didn't like it at first but now i do tbh, the only thing that bothers me is that... why can't jack antonoff do something else!? this could easily be given to either taylor and lana, literally no growth from him but it's def different for lorde and i appreciate that 

He had his moments a few years ago but he's starting to make formerly distinct artists sound like each other XxZHQYN.gif Damaging XxZHQYN.gif

6 hours ago, Trunks said:

NFR is good though. tina1

I think you meant her Juanna.

NFR was the beginning of me unstanning Anal XxZHQYN.gif COTCC was the final nail and I don't think BB will exhume my stanship

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.