Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Thoughts on "Solar Power"?

1. I never liked her voice. She always sounds like she swallowed a toothbrush.

2. The song is not BAD but it’s not good either. It’s typically Jack Antonoff with his pretentious, minimalist, approach acting like he produced a masterpiece. That alone makes the song worse than it might be in my eyes.

11 hours ago, LÉON said:

Lunar Failure if you ask me XxZHQYN.gif Her NFR! is here

Not a single sign of taste in this post. 

If anything, delivering her NFR! means we‘re getting another immaculate body of work from Lorde. 

3 hours ago, LÉON said:

NFR was the beginning of me unstanning Anal XxZHQYN.gif COTCC was the final nail and I don't think BB will exhume my stanship

Why did I even bother lmfao2 

4 hours ago, LÉON said:

He had his moments a few years ago but he's starting to make formerly distinct artists sound like each other XxZHQYN.gif Damaging XxZHQYN.gif

Thankfully Lorde can produce too, has ideas too, and made the song bearable. I bet she bullied Jack Antonoff when he tried to sat in that damn piano as he always does. She said 'not this time ph@g'.

XxZHQYN.gif

2 hours ago, fab said:

I didn't love it at first listen last night, but this sunny morning it hit differently  oprah10  

When sun is rising, LORDe is rising too! oprah10

1 hour ago, Shego said:

Thankfully Lorde can produce too, has ideas too, and made the song bearable. I bet she bullied Jack Antonoff when he tried to sat in that damn piano as he always does. She said 'not this time ph@g'.

XxZHQYN.gif

He’s straight 

XxZHQYN.gif

10 hours ago, LÉON said:

He had his moments a few years ago but he's starting to make formerly distinct artists sound like each other XxZHQYN.gif Damaging XxZHQYN.gif

yeah, literally... 4 years ago i would've never imagined taylor doing a song with lorde but now thanks to jack... i can see it ari7

9 hours ago, Urbi said:

When I first heard it I was like… this reminds me of one song but I couldn’t name it  nicki5 

nicki5 

it sounds like Faith by him too nicki5

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.