Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Autumn Variations

Ed Sheeran | Bad Habits | OUT NOW

7 hours ago, Starboy said:

Just as we’re getting out of a pandemic, another one is about to begin..

This joke is as old as is the Ed Sheeran hate train. People should at least try to come up with something new clap3 

20 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Shitting in your pants mid performance is certainly a bad habit 

19 hours ago, Starboy said:

Just as we’re getting out of a pandemic, another one is about to begin..

1 hour ago, Urbi said:

Stealing themes from other people is a bad habit 

rip2 

rip2rip2rip2 

rip2 

rip2 

rip2 

The single and music video is coming out tomorrow (in some areas), but here's something ironic about the MV...

Spoiler

So apparently this music video is inspired by Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which was a show that Ed and his wife binge watched during quarantine (from what I've heard on Instagram). Buffy the Vampire Slayer is a horror TV show. Michael Jackson did a horror themed music video for Thriller. The most ironic part about it is that it will be released on Michael Jackson's death anniversary, which is tomorrow. rip3

Bad timing much?

Wtf this song is actually good and totally not what I expected. 

23 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

The song's not bad but I cannot for the life of me take the video seriously. It's...not good. 

The Iceland store at the end reminds me that I need to go to my local Iceland tomorrow and get some frozen goods, perhaps some £2.50 Fish Fingers. dead2

10 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

The video is TERRIBLE 

The Poundstretcher at 0:55 sent me. Idk why. 

Well I’ve listened to it and turns out this was fairly good. Although I’m not a big fan of the instrumental, I like how he changed his sound for this song. The MV has some good parts as well. The lyricism in this one is probably the best out of one of them. So overall I’d give this a 6.5/10.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.