Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Megan wants to do a song with Dua

9 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Is she talking about this mash-up?

No idea but wait this isn't too bad, could probably work better than DaBaby ari7 (and she's a much better person too so that's always a plus)

Just now, Snow said:

No idea but wait this isn't too bad, could probably work better than DaBaby ari7 (and she's a much better person too so that's always a plus)

A new remix with Megan, so it finally lands to #1 true1 

8 minutes ago, Snow said:

I don't know much about him except the mess with Jojo Siwa dead2 but this is probably the mash-up that she saw on Twitter

7 minutes ago, Saiga said:

A new remix with Megan, so it finally lands to #1 true1 

Wait instant smash I think, Levitating already has like 10 versions at this point so like might as well true1 make it happen missy @dua lipa

Just now, Snow said:

Wait instant smash I think, Levitating already has like 10 versions at this point so like might as well true1 make it happen missy @dua lipa

Honestly we’re fucking tired, but a bit of more milking won’t kill anyone true1 

8 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I don't know much about him except the mess with Jojo Siwa dead2 but this is probably the mash-up that she saw on Twitter

Oh honey, there's quite plenty of things with him. He hit a female fan at a show because someone took a pic of him with flash on (and it wasn't even her), assaulted a hotel employee, made fun of a flight attendant's hair, got arrested for robbing a concert promoter, rented a home then broke Covid protocols by inviting 40 people, including Jake Paul, to shoot a music video.. when the homeowner tried to shut it down he (and/or his team) beat the homeowner up.

And there's more. Yeah.. dead2  

6 minutes ago, Saiga said:

Honestly we’re fucking tired, but a bit of more milking won’t kill anyone true1 

The fact that it's been 10 MONTHS since Levitating was made a single.. I mean yes queen serve longevity but also lmfao2 

But tbh as long as she gets the #1 I'm happy. Though seeing how the BTS stans are still spamming Butter and keeping it #1, probably not the best time true1

18 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh honey, there's quite plenty of things with him. He hit a female fan at a show because someone took a pic of him with flash on (and it wasn't even her), assaulted a hotel employee, made fun of a flight attendant's hair, got arrested for robbing a concert promoter, rented a home then broke Covid protocols by inviting 40 people, including Jake Paul, to shoot a music video.. when the homeowner tried to shut it down he (and/or his team) beat the homeowner up.

And there's more. Yeah.. dead2  

Oh wow he's messy dead2 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.