Jump to content
Snow

Megan wants to do a song with Dua

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Is she talking about this mash-up?

 

No idea but wait this isn't too bad, could probably work better than DaBaby ari7 (and she's a much better person too so that's always a plus)

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Snow said:

No idea but wait this isn't too bad, could probably work better than DaBaby ari7 (and she's a much better person too so that's always a plus)

I don't know much about him except the mess with Jojo Siwa dead2 but this is probably the mash-up that she saw on Twitter

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I don't know much about him except the mess with Jojo Siwa dead2 but this is probably the mash-up that she saw on Twitter

Oh honey, there's quite plenty of things with him. He hit a female fan at a show because someone took a pic of him with flash on (and it wasn't even her), assaulted a hotel employee, made fun of a flight attendant's hair, got arrested for robbing a concert promoter, rented a home then broke Covid protocols by inviting 40 people, including Jake Paul, to shoot a music video.. when the homeowner tried to shut it down he (and/or his team) beat the homeowner up.

And there's more. Yeah.. dead2  

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Saiga said:

Honestly we’re fucking tired, but a bit of more milking won’t kill anyone true1 

The fact that it's been 10 MONTHS since Levitating was made a single.. I mean yes queen serve longevity but also lmfao2 

But tbh as long as she gets the #1 I'm happy. Though seeing how the BTS stans are still spamming Butter and keeping it #1, probably not the best time true1

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh honey, there's quite plenty of things with him. He hit a female fan at a show because someone took a pic of him with flash on (and it wasn't even her), assaulted a hotel employee, made fun of a flight attendant's hair, got arrested for robbing a concert promoter, rented a home then broke Covid protocols by inviting 40 people, including Jake Paul, to shoot a music video.. when the homeowner tried to shut it down he (and/or his team) beat the homeowner up.

And there's more. Yeah.. dead2  

Oh wow he's messy dead2 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A new remix with Megan, so it finally lands to #1  

Is she talking about this mash-up?  


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×