Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Shallow is now UK's 10th longest-charting song in history

32 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Can Mr Brightside seriously just fuck off. I'm fed up hearing it, it's such an overrated song. 

The Killers are releasing a new single "Mr. Miserable" that is dedicated just for you oprah15

Out next Friday oprah15

10 minutes ago, Entea said:

The Killers are releasing a new single "Mr. Miserable" that is dedicated just for you oprah15

Out next Friday oprah15

You don't need to tell me, i have a straight friend who's obsessed with them. brit10

49 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Can Mr Brightside seriously just fuck off. I'm fed up hearing it, it's such an overrated song. 

I honestly don't understand the UK's obsession with that song nicki5 

On 6/11/2021 at 2:14 PM, Billie Frank said:

On 6/11/2021 at 3:04 PM, Snow said:

I honestly don't understand the UK's obsession with that song nicki5 

Mr. Brightside is an iconic classic and I will accept no slander. It is not one of The Killers' best songs overall because they're just a pretty stellar band from top to bottom and it's hard to compete with some of their finer achievements, but it's still a classic! 

OT: I'm glad the song's still hanging on tbh. I'm happy she got such a smasher even after she'd been counted out. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.