Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Wonder

Maroon 5 Pacing for Their Worst Debut Since Their Debut Album

PREVIOUS OPENING WEEKS:

Songs About Jane - I could not find actual numbers on this but I did find that it had a low debut, to be expected considering it's release prior to them having a hit. It later smashed.
It Won't Be Soon Before Long - 429k
Hands All Over - 142k
Overexposed - 222k
V - 164K
Red Pill Blues - 122k

2 minutes ago, Trunks said:

Not them being more successful than most of the faves before their Smile era.

Senile sold 50K first week in the US though. 

Just now, Trunks said:

It sold 30K sis. the 20K came from the katy kitties cheat streaming.

These lies. 

Anyway stream lyrically the best song of all time for clear skin and eternal youth. mad1

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Trunks said:

No, just look at Queen Rina Sawayama, 30, but still looks like she's in her 20's, mean while Gaga looks like she's in her 40's.

Raysisisms isn't a cute look. mad1

5 minutes ago, Snow said:

It's a shame they turned into such shit, it really is. They had something with Songs About Jane and they even showed potential to do okay with a poppier sound with It Won't Be Soon Before Long but they just totally lost the plot when they ceased being a band and started being Adam Levine doing whatever's hitting on the radio featuring a backing band. It's gone so down hill I can barely listen to Songs About Jane without feeling self conscious about Maroon 5 being in my last.fm scrobbles. 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.