Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Britney: "I have no idea if I'll ever take the stage again"

If she decides to retire, and is allowed to make that decision, as much as we all will miss her,  I am happy for her oprah4

"I'm in a transition in my life" makes me feel hopeful for her that she knows things are moving in a positive direction and she is closer to the life that she wants and deserves clap3

I support her retiring and everything, as long as we get a "goodbye" album first and a TOUR. I don't care if it's a re-release or a compilation album with unreleased songs or something like that brit2 

If Glory were to be her "last" album... brit1 

But she will be missed. Immensely oprah4

I would be ok with her just making music and not doing tv, concerts, promos or anything like that. The age of streaming helps her still to be creative, but also laidback.. thats if she means retiring from even creating music as well

I think if we get anything new from her it'll be quiet small releases. And that's after her father is removed from his control over her life.

She's already proved she isn't working again in a performance aspect until some big changes come.

And she's spent her entire life working and performing for people, she's enjoying this break.

I may be wrong, but what I like about Britney stans is that they seem to want what's best for her and seem not only understanding but totally on-board with her stepping away from touring/stage performing or music in general for her mental health and happiness. It's refreshing to see. 

Not surprised, but sad nonetheless. But as long as she gets to decide and does whatever makes her happy, that’s the most important. I can’t imagine never getting new Britney music again though cry9 But I guess she could still release music without performing. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

She better make that country folk rock album that she always wanted to make after she's free from her father's tight grip. That's, like, her biggest passion yet she never could make that happen because the market wants the same dance pop music from Britney. Other than that, she does what she wants to do. Only good wishes for her!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.