Snow

Taylor Swift | Red (Taylor's Version) | November 12

This really pisses me off.

1. She should’ve just released “Wildest Dreams” now and “1989 TV” in Aug as she was supposed to (in my mind jj2)

2. She should’ve waited till the 10th anniversary of “Red” (next year) to release it as she was supposed to (in my mind jj2)

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

You can't? dead1 The Swiffers have been linking her store for pre-order: https://store.taylorswift.com/

Not sure though, I've never pre-ordered anything. 

You can only preorder digital copies. There's no physicals, no merch, etc. Which goes against her usual style for literally EVERY other era. There's also no song coming out to go along with the announcement? Add all that on top of the date being so far away. She's up to something lol. I really wouldn't be surprised if the insiders speculating she's surprise dropping 1989 TV this summer are right. Cause this whole reveal is just odd and not like her?? That whole "1989" inspired Folklore merch drop wasn't slick either on her part.

1 minute ago, temes said:

I thought she was planning to release re-recorded albums more frequently, didn't she say that in some interview? Maybe I have misunderstood. If she has changed her original plan, it would be interesting to know why, and what they are planning now.

I don't remember, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did. That's been what we all thought -- that she'd release the albums in quick successions, maybe every 3 months or so, to pace for TS10 as quickly as possible. Hence why I think 1989 might still be coming, between Red and now.

Announcing a re-recording 5 months early is pretty weird anyways, the wait is way too long rip4 

5 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

You can only preorder digital copies. There's no physicals, no merch, etc. Which goes against her usual style for literally EVERY other era. There's also no song coming out to go along with the announcement? Add all that on top of the date being so far away. She's up to something lol. I really wouldn't be surprised if the insiders speculating she's surprise dropping 1989 TV this summer are right. Cause this whole reveal is just odd and not like her?? That whole "1989" inspired Folklore merch drop wasn't slick either on her part.

Yeah exactly, that's what I'm thinking as well. We don't even have a lead single  rip4  there's probably something else.

I haven't seen any insiders predicting 1989 yet, but one of the most trustworthy insiders did know about Red TV as of June 8:

5 minutes ago, fab said:

I think she probably announced it to stop the speculations about an imminent 1989 TV release xtina2  let our girl enjoy her summer omg xtina2 

Well it's her fault, SHE fueled the rumors xtina2

14 minutes ago, fab said:

Can we talk about this cover though.. the serve 

IMG-2758_e5dc45d8-23f3-4a48-aaef-8943c1d

I love this cover btw giveup1  much better than Fearless TV's, which was oversaturated to hell rip4 

Well, if she can get the physical pre-order up in time, the vinyl sales alone will give the album  huge debut numbers (if they get the timing right, this time). rav3

20 minutes ago, Snow said:

Yeah exactly, that's what I'm thinking as well. We don't even have a lead single  rip4  there's probably something else.

I haven't seen any insiders predicting 1989 yet, but one of the most trustworthy insiders did know about Red TV as of June 8:

this is such a reach, he probably prepared tweets for whatever album would be released next lol3 

also he said this lol3 he doesn't know shit lol3 

3 minutes ago, fab said:

this is such a reach, he probably prepared tweets for whatever album would be released next lol3 

also he said this lol3 he doesn't know shit lol3 

I mean.. Plans do change, and he's been reliable so far dead2 

Just now, fab said:

what if the summer album is woodvale brit8

If she wants her album to be over, sure brit8

At this point I don't think Woodvale is a thing honestly rip4 I'm also still a firm believer in that 1989 TV is coming soon, before Red. brit16

1 minute ago, Snow said:

If she wants her album to be over, sure brit8

At this point I don't think Woodvale is a thing honestly rip4 I'm also still a firm believer in that 1989 TV is coming soon, before Red. brit16

it never was mad5 

its the name of her clothing collection on her store for folklore / evermore (methinks)