Snow

Taylor Swift | Red (Taylor's Version) | November 12

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

wait it was BRIT Awards but you got the point rip4 idk what she's doing honestly!

OKAY BUT WAIT SHAKE IT OFF IS ALSO TRACK 6 rose1

SHAKE IT OFF LEAD SINGLE THIS MONTH, 1989 TV AUGUST rose1

3 hours ago, Snow said:

She's gonna be almost 32 by the time the album drops so I'm doubtful dead2 

Also, 22 is a very poor representation for Red, 95% of the album sounds NOTHING like it. Plus she has no real attachment to the song too.

I really want it to be the title track it makes the most sense to me 

I wonder if the original plan was 1989 but perhaps some of the people she was hoping to collaborate with or have producers couldn't make it work yet? I have a theory 1989 vault tracks could be quite a few collars considering the tour had SO many guests?! Selena maybe? she been filming so it might have been hard to lock her down for a collab? Katy Perry for bad blood remix she's been really busy too.Jack busy finishing Lorde's album...hmm Only time will tell..... 

1 minute ago, Amanda Laura said:

I wonder if the original plan was 1989 but perhaps some of the people she was hoping to collaborate with or have producers couldn't make it work yet? I have a theory 1989 vault tracks could be quite a few collars considering the tour had SO many guests?! Selena maybe? she been filming so it might have been hard to lock her down for a collab? Katy Perry for bad blood remix she's been really busy too.Jack busy finishing Lorde's album...hmm Only time will tell..... 

Katy is not gonna be on Bad Blood rip4 she's not doing remixes of og songs, ATW is an exception because it's an obvious fan favorite that people have been asking for for actual years, if Katy's gonna be on anything, which i very much doubt and i don't want happening, it's on a new vault track

I never realized how wild Swifties get speculating dead2
She HAS been constantly teasing at 1989 though, right??? I wonder why she suddenly announced Red and so ahead of schedule too...

I wonder if she simply doesn't want to overexpose herself?

8 hours ago, Bleachella said:

maybe we should have her institutionalized?

The fact that this user highlighted it and it still took me a good minute to realize it spells out 1 9 8 9 lmfao2 
Yeah it's coming, this girl is DERANGED lmfao2 

I don't believe she's releasing anything in between now and November. 

I think Fearless and Red is this year, 1989 and Speak Now is 2022, and reputation and Taylor Swift is 2023.

I hate the fact that she announced this 5 months ahead of it's release, and it's being released towards the END of Autumn/Fall, when it's apparently "an Autumn/Fall album".

August is a much better time to release it.

Real Housewives GIF by Slice