Snow

Taylor Swift | Red (Taylor's Version) | November 12

Saw this. I guess Safe & Sound + Eyes Open might not be re-recorded.. also probably why Crazier was skipped for Fearless TV. IDWLF was released under Republic, so it might also be skipped. If we get a soundtrack re-recorded, it'll likely be Sweeter Than Fiction since that was released under Big Machine. true1 

The idea of re-recording Ronan, which was released under Big Machine as well, still feels super icky to me because of the theme of the song, but I know Ronan's mom is still a massive Taylor supporter to this day, so Taylor might actually reach out to her and his mom might agree considering she also despises Scooter's guts, and would probably love to "take back" Ronan the song. 

On 6/20/2021 at 1:34 PM, Snow said:

Unpopular opinion but I would prefer the two hunger games song over Babe and Better Man I don't really care for those two songs but I would prefer if she left those slots open for two entirely new songs but if not I'd rather the two hunger games songs. I know one of them is pretty much confirmed from an interview she did on Ryan Seacrest but I hope plans change 

2 hours ago, Amanda Laura said:

Unpopular opinion but I would prefer the two hunger games song over Babe and Better Man I don't really care for those two songs but I would prefer if she left those slots open for two entirely new songs but if not I'd rather the two hunger games songs. I know one of them is pretty much confirmed from an interview she did on Ryan Seacrest but I hope plans change 

I mean same honestly, but if she were to include them I'd understand. They're her most recent Country entries, and if she wants to perform them at all in the future (of which there's actually a pretty decent chance if she wants to keep being involved with Country award shows), she's gonna need to re-record them.. we've already seen Scooter try to block her AMAs AOTD performance, so yeah. gaga1 What'd she say on Ryan Seacrest though? I can't remember. 

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

I mean same honestly, but if she were to include them I'd understand. They're her most recent Country entries, and if she wants to perform them at all in the future (of which there's actually a pretty decent chance if she wants to keep being involved with Country award shows), she's gonna need to re-record them.. we've already seen Scooter try to block her AMAs AOTD performance, so yeah. gaga1 What'd she say on Ryan Seacrest though? I can't remember. 

Like, some of the things that they’ve said that are really interesting to me are like I wrote the song ‘Better Man’ for Little Big Town, and … they took that song all the way [CMA Song of the Year etc.], but that I wrote during the Red — it was originally going to be on the Red album — so the fans are like, 'Maybe she'll put 'Better Man,' her version, on the Red album?' And I was like, 'That's an amazing idea!' So I’m going to be listening to what they are saying.

gaga1

17 minutes ago, Amanda Laura said:

Jeff Bhasker has confirmed he is back to produce Holy Ground and The Lucky One for Red (Taylor’s Version) this is the best news ! 

I'm kinda hoping that she got all of the original team back, gonna be pretty hard to recreate some of the songs with other producers I think.  giveup1 

15 minutes ago, Snow said:

I'm kinda hoping that she got all of the original team back, gonna be pretty hard to recreate some of the songs with other producers I think.  giveup1 

I think the only questionable one would be Nathan Chapman he wasn’t involved in Fearless at all and I honestly can’t remember if he had a hand on Red or Speak Now but if he did I think he’ll be replaced. We already know she’s gonna work with Max/Shellback again and since she was told by management originally she could only put 3 pop songs on Red I’m thinking we will have some Max Shellback boos coming to slay us in the vault tracks !

10 hours ago, Amanda Laura said:

I think the only questionable one would be Nathan Chapman he wasn’t involved in Fearless at all and I honestly can’t remember if he had a hand on Red or Speak Now but if he did I think he’ll be replaced. We already know she’s gonna work with Max/Shellback again and since she was told by management originally she could only put 3 pop songs on Red I’m thinking we will have some Max Shellback boos coming to slay us in the vault tracks !

Nathan single-handedly produced Speak Now and was a big part of Red yes! I think he's probably a bit expendable on Red, especially now that she's been working with Jack Antonoff, but I think it'd be pretty hard to recreate Speak Now without him. It's possible, but I'm not too sure how that'd turn out dead1 

With the Red Vault tracks I think you have a point! I'm pretty intrigued with what they have in the vault, but hopefully it'll be more IKYWT and less 22/WANEGBT.

54 minutes ago, Snow said:

Nathan single-handedly produced Speak Now and was a big part of Red yes! I think he's probably a bit expendable on Red, especially now that she's been working with Jack Antonoff, but I think it'd be pretty hard to recreate Speak Now without him. It's possible, but I'm not too sure how that'd turn out dead1 

With the Red Vault tracks I think you have a point! I'm pretty intrigued with what they have in the vault, but hopefully it'll be more IKYWT and less 22/WANEGBT.

I agree with all of this! 

On 6/18/2021 at 8:03 PM, Hyun. said:

Katy is not gonna be on Bad Blood rip4 she's not doing remixes of og songs, ATW is an exception because it's an obvious fan favorite that people have been asking for for actual years, if Katy's gonna be on anything, which i very much doubt and i don't want happening, it's on a new vault track

There was already a remix of bad blood with Kendrick. They could use that instrumental and add in Katy to the solo remix version. Also there's the love story Elvira remix. 

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

There was already a remix of bad blood with Kendrick. They could use that instrumental and add in Katy to the solo remix version. Also there's the love story Elvira remix. 

The Bad Blood Remix wasn't exactly well-received though dead2 

But, if she were to re-record it, it's pretty hard to imagine Kendrick agreeing to re-record his parts. They're in good terms, but haven't publicly spoken about each other since the Snakegate period in 2017. I don't think Kendrick is particularly proud about his work on Bad Blood, either. So if she re-records it, it's gotta be with someone else.

But, I hope it's not Katy. I agree with Hyun on that, they need an entirely new song together. If she's going to get another rapper though, Cardi would 100% be down for it. 

1 hour ago, Snow said:

But, if she were to re-record it, it's pretty hard to imagine Kendrick agreeing to re-record his parts. They're in good terms, but haven't publicly spoken about each other since the Snakegate period in 2017. I don't think Kendrick is particularly proud about his work on Bad Blood, either. So if she re-records it, it's gotta be with someone else.

But, I hope it's not Katy. I agree with Hyun on that, they need an entirely new song together. If she's going to get another rapper though, Cardi would 100% be down for it. 

That's why I mentioned Katy. Itd be her instead since the solo remix version is the same using the album version vocals. 

5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

4 hours ago, Snow said:

this and it's not like the remix is an essential part of 1989 anyway so i don't think that's something she would have taking a spot on the album? but we'll see what shows up on Red with all the possible soundtrack songs dead2

15 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

this and it's not like the remix is an essential part of 1989 anyway so i don't think that's something she would have taking a spot on the album? but we'll see what shows up on Red with all the possible soundtrack songs dead2

what even are Babe and Better Man dead2 

also i do NOT want whatever second Ed collab thats being speculated jj4 

9 hours ago, Hyun. said:

Seeing as 1989 was her first big "Pop" album too, she probably has like a billion songs that didn't make it to the album. whit2

I don't think anyone would be checking for the Remix anyways dead1