Snow

Taylor Swift | Red (Taylor's Version) | November 12

42 minutes ago, Snow said:

I'm not sure about how she'll handle 1989.. on one hand I agree with you, but I remember that her not including her entire face in the 1989 album cover was actually one of her artistic victories as it was a point of contention between her and Big Machine. BM wanted her to show her full face on the cover, she didn't.. so Taylor might see including her entire face in the 1989 TV cover as her 'yielding' to Big Machine, and we know she has very strong principles especially when it comes to things like these, so it's obviously not gonna fly by her dead2 

6 hours ago, Amanda Laura said:

Yeah I know I was worried they were all gonna be tinted like that until she announced Red and I was like phew! The new Red cover is now my favourite cover of hers. However I do hope she doesn’t use folklore/evermore shoots/outtakes for all the albums either guess we’ll see. Unpopular opinion but I have never liked the 1989 cover I hate that her eyes are cut off like that it would be better if she zoomed in more if she was going to do that 

oh no the 1989 artwork was an accident. getting her eyes cut off wasnt supposed to happen.

18 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

oh no the 1989 artwork was an accident. getting her eyes cut off wasnt supposed to happen.

The photo itself was an accident, but she wanted to make it the album cover and received pushback from Big Machine. She continued to push for it instead of retaking the photo, and won. true1

11 minutes ago, Snow said:

The photo itself was an accident, but she wanted to make it the album cover and received pushback from Big Machine. She continued to push for it instead of retaking the photo, and won. true1

which became sort of iconic true1 

21 hours ago, Amanda Laura said:

August 13th 2012- original release of WANEGBT

August 13th 2021- makes perfect sense!!!! 

WAIT I love this theory, just a little over a week to go to see if we're correct or insane. tay2

2 minutes ago, Max said:

I would instantly forgive her for not giving me 1989 this summer giveup4  

Tbh I'm still mad that she did all that teasing for absolutely nothing but yes giveup4

7 minutes ago, Snow said:

Tbh I'm still mad that she did all that teasing for absolutely nothing but yes giveup4

The fact that I even bought merch because I thought I was going to ROCK it listening to this shit... Gets me mad again katy7 

2 minutes ago, Reincarnation said:

This is my second favorite album of hers, I really hope she doesn’t change it so drastically that it’s ruined for me cry9

Honestly I think it'd pretty much be the same, just like how Fearless TV ended up to be.. after all, the main goal is the get back the ownership of the albums, rather than creating a remix album of sorts true1 

1 minute ago, Max said:

The fact that I even bought merch because I thought I was going to ROCK it listening to this shit... Gets me mad again katy7 

Wait there was 1989 merch? I completely forgot about that.. omg she's so messy dead1

Just now, Snow said:

Wait there was 1989 merch? I completely forgot about that.. omg she's so messy dead1

Well, not explicitly but pretty much so, yes. giveup3 

P0602438448524_1.pngP0602438473960_1.pngP0602438448661_1.png

and many more... lmfao2

Just now, Max said:

Well, not explicitly but pretty much so, yes. giveup3 

P0602438448524_1.pngP0602438473960_1.pngP0602438448661_1.png

and many more... lmfao2

rip4 the fucking NERVE of this bitch to sell merch but not start the era, I just.. rip3

Just now, Snow said:

rip4 the fucking NERVE of this bitch to sell merch but not start the era, I just.. rip3

Truly lmfao2 

All Too Well will mend my broken soul tho katy2