Snow

Taylor Swift | Red (Taylor's Version) | November 12

1 hour ago, Snow said:

OMG WHAT IF ALL TOO WELL IS THE LEAD SINGLE? giveup3  I'D BE OVER

Considering the emoji stops on September 1st, we're definitely getting the song before the end of this month! alex1 

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

Considering the emoji stops on September 1st, we're definitely getting the song before the end of this month! alex1 

That's what I'm hoping, but also she's added Twitter icons/emojis for songs before and nothing ended up happening giveup1  for example:

So it's a bit hard to say.. maybe this one is different, or at least I hope so anyways! giveup1

I'm so excited for the vault songs and the re-recorded tracks but I just hate the imagery so far for this. There's just something off about it. The style isn't right and like the coloring isn't either. She had Fearless spot on. But everything for Red so far just doesn't feel right to me. It feels like she's just repurposing an Evermore photoshoot, and I really don't like that? I know most people won't care about the visuals so what does it matter. But I've definitely lowered my expectations for the rest of the re-recorded albums tbh.

1 hour ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I'm so excited for the vault songs and the re-recorded tracks but I just hate the imagery so far for this. There's just something off about it. The style isn't right and like the coloring isn't either. She had Fearless spot on. But everything for Red so far just doesn't feel right to me. It feels like she's just repurposing an Evermore photoshoot, and I really don't like that? I know most people won't care about the visuals so what does it matter. But I've definitely lowered my expectations for the rest of the re-recorded albums tbh.

I get what you’re saying about the visuals but it seems that she shot this cover separate since this shoot was only included in the Spotify videos I believe and she does have the red ring on. I honestly love the cover for Red it’s actually my fav cover of all her albums now. I was a little disappointed with Fearless having that heavy Sepia filter over it. Also,  I’m a little disappointed all the album booklets are just gonna be your photos. I have seen some gorgeous fan made covers on the internet hopefully she will be inspired by some of those. Here are two examples in obsessed with.

these are not mine 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOVmCgQAu3N1wKw5Q8zQ2

E1_8bXBXIAA8cvj.jpg

On 8/15/2021 at 5:25 PM, Amanda Laura said:

I get what you’re saying about the visuals but it seems that she shot this cover separate since this shoot was only included in the Spotify videos I believe and she does have the red ring on. I honestly love the cover for Red it’s actually my fav cover of all her albums now. I was a little disappointed with Fearless having that heavy Sepia filter over it. Also,  I’m a little disappointed all the album booklets are just gonna be your photos. I have seen some gorgeous fan made covers on the internet hopefully she will be inspired by some of those. Here are two examples in obsessed with.

these are not mine 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOVmCgQAu3N1wKw5Q8zQ2

E1_8bXBXIAA8cvj.jpg

That 1989 is low key hideous bebe1 

On 8/15/2021 at 3:40 PM, CHANEL #1 said:

I think the Red cover is miles ahead of the Fearless cover, but I understand what you mean. I don't think they're just Evermore rip-offs, because she is recording them as she is now, but part of me wishes she would have bought the rights to a photoshoot from each era to reuse for new album covers. That being said, it is just kind of nice to see what the new versions will be. Some of them will be not-so-good, some of them will be awesome, I'm sure.

And I think a lot of people, especially swifties, will care about the visuals. 

Tbh my favorite part of these re-releases is purely the fact we're getting to hear all of these unreleased songs from these albums that didn't quite make the cut or "from the vault" as she calls it. (like the disney vault? lol)

Really interested in what some of these more recent pop-sounding cuts will sounds like, we might not get a ton of these on Red, but we definitely will for 1989 (which I'm assuming is next after this one?! I mean she just re-released her re-worked version of wildest dreams out of nowhere) and I guess reputation too which I think she's remaking too? Also it's gonna re-open some old relationship drama from these eras which I'm sure is gonna have people on TikTok going crazy.

I hate how so many artists have all of these songs that they never release, like so many artists will go into interviews saying they wrote like 50 songs for an album then you hear the album and it's like 12 tracks long it's always something that's bugged me. How so many of these songs will be lost to time, many for purely arbitrary reasons because the label was looking for a different type of song or wasn't interested in it.

Hearing what an older Taylor Swift sounds like as a mature adult on some of these older songs is one thing, but the fact that we're getting new songs out of this is really what's exciting (to me at least)

I just hope that swifties don't get mad at people who prefer the original versions of these songs and try to cancel them for not listening to the new ones, that's my only concern. That and her re-recording all these albums means that we might not get another new album from her until like 2025 when she's done with all of them.

On 10/15/2021 at 6:32 AM, Snow said:

ATW 10 mins version will be explicit!

i thought wbk? am i wrong?

On 10/15/2021 at 4:06 PM, Amanda Laura said:

I predict it will be "This thing was a masterpiece til you f***ed it all up"

i like that omg giveup3