Snow

Taylor Swift | Red (Taylor's Version) | November 12

WANEGBT is the only song that was kinda botched tbh ari11  the first verse is so weird compared to the original.. and I'm not even gonna talk about the "weeeeeee-" ari6 I'm gonna have to stick with the original recording of that song  ari6

3 hours ago, fab said:

WANEGBT is the only song that was kinda botched tbh ari11  the first verse is so weird compared to the original.. and I'm not even gonna talk about the "weeeeeee-" ari6 I'm gonna have to stick with the original recording of that song  ari6

i was just about to post about WANEGBT ny5 

her reaction to it is so fucking funny slfjvbdavf (timestamped)

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io

Not about the music (which has been mostly stellar btw) but is it just me or has she been absolutely GLOWING this era? 

Like I don't know what it is, but she's just been straight-up radiating every time I see her. Her whole vibe has changed almost completely, I get such an airy, fresh vibe from her. Literally, I'm not kidding or exaggerating when I say this era is the best she's ever looked. I don't know if it's just because it's been years since she last did actual promo, but her "aura" is just so positive. Lover Taylor was sweet, but she felt like an artificial sweetener.. but Red TV Taylor? She's honey.

On 4/30/2021 at 8:34 PM, Chris Morlock said:

Japan first press limited edition comes with:
- a mini-sticker featuring cover artwork
- reversible poster
- guitar pick
- CD comes in a 7 inch cardboard sleeve

https://www.discogs.com/Taylor-Swift-Fearless-Taylors-Version/release/18532816

red has a similar Japan first press

https://www.discogs.com/release/21056068-Taylor-Swift-Red-Taylors-Version

Japanese original release. This edition features 7-inch-sized cardboard sleeve packaging with a guitar pick.
First press editions also contain an "external bonus" sticker featuring cover artwork.

The hold this album has on me istg giveup1

Over 1k plays already giveup2

I'm even playing it right now eve1

The way Everything Has Changed and Starlight went from cute to amazing for me. Her power is unmatched.

Only song I barely use is Ronan. No offense but it lowkey doesnt fit in at all with the record but I do think it's good she took the time to rerecord it. In any case I barely used the original anyways rav2

I personally dont have an issue with how slightly different the singles sound cause those were the weakest songs on the original record for me and I never played them as much as the rest of the album with the exception perhaps of Begin Again and The Last Time which are even more godly now gaga13

I mean sure the driving force behind this entire thing is money but I have to stan her pettyness and stubborness. These rerecordings are not about getting revenge, or getting back what should've been rightfully hers from the start. But about proving to corporate pigs on labels that they're nothing without the talent writing and composing the songs and the singers that perform them lj1