Jump to content
Snow

Taylor Swift | Red (Taylor's Version) | November 12

Recommended Posts

Saw this. I guess Safe & Sound + Eyes Open might not be re-recorded.. also probably why Crazier was skipped for Fearless TV. IDWLF was released under Republic, so it might also be skipped. If we get a soundtrack re-recorded, it'll likely be Sweeter Than Fiction since that was released under Big Machine. true1 

The idea of re-recording Ronan, which was released under Big Machine as well, still feels super icky to me because of the theme of the song, but I know Ronan's mom is still a massive Taylor supporter to this day, so Taylor might actually reach out to her and his mom might agree considering she also despises Scooter's guts, and would probably love to "take back" Ronan the song. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2021 at 1:34 PM, Snow said:

 

Unpopular opinion but I would prefer the two hunger games song over Babe and Better Man I don't really care for those two songs but I would prefer if she left those slots open for two entirely new songs but if not I'd rather the two hunger games songs. I know one of them is pretty much confirmed from an interview she did on Ryan Seacrest but I hope plans change 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Amanda Laura said:

Unpopular opinion but I would prefer the two hunger games song over Babe and Better Man I don't really care for those two songs but I would prefer if she left those slots open for two entirely new songs but if not I'd rather the two hunger games songs. I know one of them is pretty much confirmed from an interview she did on Ryan Seacrest but I hope plans change 

I mean same honestly, but if she were to include them I'd understand. They're her most recent Country entries, and if she wants to perform them at all in the future (of which there's actually a pretty decent chance if she wants to keep being involved with Country award shows), she's gonna need to re-record them.. we've already seen Scooter try to block her AMAs AOTD performance, so yeah. gaga1 What'd she say on Ryan Seacrest though? I can't remember. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Snow said:

I mean same honestly, but if she were to include them I'd understand. They're her most recent Country entries, and if she wants to perform them at all in the future (of which there's actually a pretty decent chance if she wants to keep being involved with Country award shows), she's gonna need to re-record them.. we've already seen Scooter try to block her AMAs AOTD performance, so yeah. gaga1 What'd she say on Ryan Seacrest though? I can't remember. 

Quote

Like, some of the things that they’ve said that are really interesting to me are like I wrote the song ‘Better Man’ for Little Big Town, and … they took that song all the way [CMA Song of the Year etc.], but that I wrote during the Red — it was originally going to be on the Red album — so the fans are like, 'Maybe she'll put 'Better Man,' her version, on the Red album?' And I was like, 'That's an amazing idea!' So I’m going to be listening to what they are saying.

gaga1

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Amanda Laura said:

Jeff Bhasker has confirmed he is back to produce Holy Ground and The Lucky One for Red (Taylor’s Version) this is the best news ! 

I'm kinda hoping that she got all of the original team back, gonna be pretty hard to recreate some of the songs with other producers I think.  giveup1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Snow said:

I'm kinda hoping that she got all of the original team back, gonna be pretty hard to recreate some of the songs with other producers I think.  giveup1 

I think the only questionable one would be Nathan Chapman he wasn’t involved in Fearless at all and I honestly can’t remember if he had a hand on Red or Speak Now but if he did I think he’ll be replaced. We already know she’s gonna work with Max/Shellback again and since she was told by management originally she could only put 3 pop songs on Red I’m thinking we will have some Max Shellback boos coming to slay us in the vault tracks !

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Amanda Laura said:

I think the only questionable one would be Nathan Chapman he wasn’t involved in Fearless at all and I honestly can’t remember if he had a hand on Red or Speak Now but if he did I think he’ll be replaced. We already know she’s gonna work with Max/Shellback again and since she was told by management originally she could only put 3 pop songs on Red I’m thinking we will have some Max Shellback boos coming to slay us in the vault tracks !

Nathan single-handedly produced Speak Now and was a big part of Red yes! I think he's probably a bit expendable on Red, especially now that she's been working with Jack Antonoff, but I think it'd be pretty hard to recreate Speak Now without him. It's possible, but I'm not too sure how that'd turn out dead1 

With the Red Vault tracks I think you have a point! I'm pretty intrigued with what they have in the vault, but hopefully it'll be more IKYWT and less 22/WANEGBT.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Snow said:

Nathan single-handedly produced Speak Now and was a big part of Red yes! I think he's probably a bit expendable on Red, especially now that she's been working with Jack Antonoff, but I think it'd be pretty hard to recreate Speak Now without him. It's possible, but I'm not too sure how that'd turn out dead1 

With the Red Vault tracks I think you have a point! I'm pretty intrigued with what they have in the vault, but hopefully it'll be more IKYWT and less 22/WANEGBT.

I agree with all of this! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2021 at 8:03 PM, Hyun. said:

Katy is not gonna be on Bad Blood rip4 she's not doing remixes of og songs, ATW is an exception because it's an obvious fan favorite that people have been asking for for actual years, if Katy's gonna be on anything, which i very much doubt and i don't want happening, it's on a new vault track

There was already a remix of bad blood with Kendrick. They could use that instrumental and add in Katy to the solo remix version. Also there's the love story Elvira remix. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

There was already a remix of bad blood with Kendrick. They could use that instrumental and add in Katy to the solo remix version. Also there's the love story Elvira remix. 

The Bad Blood Remix wasn't exactly well-received though dead2 

But, if she were to re-record it, it's pretty hard to imagine Kendrick agreeing to re-record his parts. They're in good terms, but haven't publicly spoken about each other since the Snakegate period in 2017. I don't think Kendrick is particularly proud about his work on Bad Blood, either. So if she re-records it, it's gotta be with someone else.

But, I hope it's not Katy. I agree with Hyun on that, they need an entirely new song together. If she's going to get another rapper though, Cardi would 100% be down for it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snow said:

The Bad Blood Remix wasn't exactly well-received though dead2 

But, if she were to re-record it, it's pretty hard to imagine Kendrick agreeing to re-record his parts. They're in good terms, but haven't publicly spoken about each other since the Snakegate period in 2017. I don't think Kendrick is particularly proud about his work on Bad Blood, either. So if she re-records it, it's gotta be with someone else.

But, I hope it's not Katy. I agree with Hyun on that, they need an entirely new song together. If she's going to get another rapper though, Cardi would 100% be down for it. 

That's why I mentioned Katy. Itd be her instead since the solo remix version is the same using the album version vocals. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

There was already a remix of bad blood with Kendrick. They could use that instrumental and add in Katy to the solo remix version. Also there's the love story Elvira remix. 

4 hours ago, Snow said:

The Bad Blood Remix wasn't exactly well-received though dead2 

But, if she were to re-record it, it's pretty hard to imagine Kendrick agreeing to re-record his parts. They're in good terms, but haven't publicly spoken about each other since the Snakegate period in 2017. I don't think Kendrick is particularly proud about his work on Bad Blood, either. So if she re-records it, it's gotta be with someone else.

But, I hope it's not Katy. I agree with Hyun on that, they need an entirely new song together. If she's going to get another rapper though, Cardi would 100% be down for it. 

this and it's not like the remix is an essential part of 1989 anyway so i don't think that's something she would have taking a spot on the album? but we'll see what shows up on Red with all the possible soundtrack songs dead2

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

this and it's not like the remix is an essential part of 1989 anyway so i don't think that's something she would have taking a spot on the album? but we'll see what shows up on Red with all the possible soundtrack songs dead2

what even are Babe and Better Man dead2 

also i do NOT want whatever second Ed collab thats being speculated jj4 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So where is the lead  

Can we talk about this cover though.. the serve   


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×