Snow

Taylor Swift | Red (Taylor's Version) | November 12

2 minutes ago, Simón. said:

why would she announce something now that is coming in 5 months rip4 

Yeah the wait is too long rip4

I feel like it's still possible for her to drop 1989 TV between now and then. 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Yeah the wait is too long rip4

I feel like it's still possible for her to drop 1989 TV between now and then. 

Maybe she's trolling and gonna surprise drop 1989 or something rip4 all the teasing for nothing rip4 

6 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Maybe she's trolling and gonna surprise drop 1989 or something rip4 all the teasing for nothing rip4 

Yeah at this point I feel like there's already too many theories pointing towards 1989 as the next re-recording for it NOT to drop dead1 

But she's smart (usually), I don't think she'd announce a re-recording 5 months in advance unless there's something happening else in-between. Besides, she's racing with time, too -- if she wants to start her next actual era in late 2022/early 2023, she's gonna have to release the re-recordings quicker. The 7 months gap between Fearless TV and Red TV is not it, and Fearless TV hasn't been doing that well anyways rip4 she needs something else, and sooner.

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

giveup4 

Still kinda shook at 30 songs though? That's TWICE the size of the original Standard version of Red, how many Vault Tracks is she packing into it dead1 

I didn't find the 30 tracks all the surprising? Red's deluxe has 19 songs (not counting the two demos and the acoustic version). I have Ronan tacked onto the end so that makes 20. Depening on which eras Taylor decides to package Sweeter Than Fiction, Safe and Sound, and Eyes Open with could bring the total to 23. Which would leave 7 vault tracks. It also depends on whether the 10-minute version of ATW replaces the main version on this or if she rerecords the main version and includes the 10-minute version separately?

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

I didn't find the 30 tracks all the surprising? Red's deluxe has 19 songs (not counting the two demos and the acoustic version). I have Ronan tacked onto the end so that makes 20. Depening on which eras Taylor decides to package Sweeter Than Fiction, Safe and Sound, and Eyes Open with could bring the total to 23. Which would leave 7 vault tracks. It also depends on whether the 10-minute version of ATW replaces the main version on this or if she rerecords the main version and includes the 10-minute version separately?

Hmm, Red Deluxe does have 19 tracks, but I'm very doubtful she'd include Ronan.. I hope she doesn't honestly, it'd be a bit weird. She did mention that the 30 tracks were the songs that were 'meant to go on Red', so I think that rules out Sweeter Than Fiction, Safe and Sound & Eyes Open since they were made a bit later.

However, I do think she'll separate the ATW versions, so that totals it to 20 tracks. We'll have 10 Vault tracks, which is actually still quite a lot, since we got 6 for Fearless TV true1

I thought she was planning to release re-recorded albums more frequently, didn't she say that in some interview? Maybe I have misunderstood. If she has changed her original plan, it would be interesting to know why, and what they are planning now.

3 minutes ago, Simón. said:

it's weird that you can't preorder anything. Either she's releasing something inbetween or she just announced it so swiftes stop clowning themselves rip4 

You can't? dead1 The Swiffers have been linking her store for pre-order: https://store.taylorswift.com/

Not sure though, I've never pre-ordered anything.