Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

What Is Kylie’s Gayest Song? FINAL RESULTS

Being Pride Month, it’s a perfect time to choose Kylie’s “gayest” song. 

Schermata-2019-07-22-alle-18.47.08.png

Post your nominations and we will choose the gayest song before June ends! kylie6

Results:

3rd Runner-Up - All The Lovers

2nd Runner-Up - Get Outta My Way

1st Runner-Up - Cupid Boy

WINNER - Your Disco Needs You

Get Outta My Way, now, come on now!

Accurately depicted bottom gays who would not want to be wasted by their grumpy tops, so they found another top (of the same kind, thus continuing the pain of being wasted after a week of pretending to be a couple)! xtina2

I can’t think of any pre-Parlophone songs that would be considered “gay” except What Do I Have To Do? 

I would also nominate YDNY and Loveboat from LY and All The Lovers and In My Arms. 

Welcome To The Game! kylie6

Thanks for all your nominations! I have compiled 8 songs (in order of nomination) that will go head-to-head in groups of 2 until we have the Ultimate Kylie Gay Song!  oprah10

Round One: (VOTING NOW COMPLETE)

Love At First Sight 

VS.

Get Outta My Way - WINNER

Please post your choice of the two songs to go onto the next round of Kylie’s Gayest Song:

@Mario @Vaccinate ha! @Unapologetic Bitch  @Billie Frank @mylifelies @Snow @Gwen Stefanee @Hyun. @Princess Aurora @CHANEL #1 @LittleDudeNT5

As Host, I will vote only to break a tie. kylie1

Also, anyone can vote rav3

Get Outta My Way. The bit where all the guys lead Kylie up the steps turned me gay. Plus it's one of the few Kylie songs where i can actually remember it's release and it being on the radio constantly. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.