Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Chris Brown accused of hitting woman in LA

210622-chris-brown-jm-1141.jpg

Singer Chris Brown was accused of hitting a woman during an argument in a Los Angeles home on Friday, authorities said. A spokesperson for the Los Angeles Police Department told NBC News Tuesday that officers responded to a report of an argument at a residence in the 19600 block of Citrus Ridge Drive in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles.

The incident is being investigated as a battery and will be referred to the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office, according to the spokesperson. Few details have been released, but TMZ reported that the woman alleged that Brown smacked her in the head hard enough for her hair weave to fall out.

x

11 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Did he learn nothing from hitting Rihanna?

Probably not, given that everyone forgave him and his career continued unaffected.

6 hours ago, Entea said:

Although im not condoning his actions, far from it, im just curious to know did he have a hard and troubled up bringing? interesting1 

That's no excuse.

I did, but the only aggressive hitting I do is on the downvote button bey7wendy1

12 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Did he learn nothing from hitting Rihanna?

Considering that he also beat up his other girlfriend and he's been in multiple physical altercations throughout the years, no he did not. eve1

9 hours ago, Mario said:

Well i love him as an ARTIST. But NOT as a person 🙄

His music isn't even that good either. Also by supporting the "artist" you're still supporting him as a person cause you're still putting money in his pockets.

4 hours ago, Shego said:

Lyric from your next rap song? bey7

Y'all [offensive word] better take note

I only hit a [offensive word] when I press downvote

bey7

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.