Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Britney's Instagram: "I apologize for pretending like I’ve been OK"

E4ruLHXXwAQSs3d?format=jpg&name=large

I just want to tell you guys a little secret 🤫

I believe as people we all want the fairy tale life and by the way I’ve posted … my life seems to look and be pretty amazing … I think that’s what we all strive for !!!! That was one of my mother’s best traits … no matter how shitty a day was when I was younger … for the sake of me and my siblings she always pretended like everything was ok. I’m bringing this to peoples attention because I don’t want people to think my life is perfect because IT’S DEFINITELY NOT AT ALL … and if you have read anything about me in the news this week 📰 … you obviously really know now it’s not !!!!

I apologize for pretending like I’ve been ok the past two years … I did it because of my pride and I was embarrassed to share what happened to me … but honestly who doesn’t want to capture there Instagram in a fun light 💡🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!! Believe it or not pretending that I’m ok has actually helped … so I decided to post this quote today because by golly if you’re going through hell … I feel like Instagram has helped me have a cool outlet to share my presence … existence … and to simply feel like I matter despite what I was going through and hey it worked … so I’ve decided to start reading more fairy tales 👑🧚‍♀️🦄 !!!!!

(via @britneyspears)

A bit unrelated to the post, but I've finally had the time to catch up with this whole thing and Jesus, it's so heartbreaking and so much worse than I've ever imagined. 

The hearing was mindblowing, and I can't believe how much of it was -- for such a long time -- brushed off as a conspiracy theory when it was her actual reality. Her family needs to be investigated and prosecuted.

Idk what to think about this. It seems like her but also I find it hard to believe that the woman who was passionately saying she wants to sue her family and said she's traumatized would read fairytales. 

Pretending she was ok on Instagram made it better for her? Yeah that's not what I heard yesterday. 

Whoever's posting on her Instagram or telling her to write these captions need to do a better job tina1

Not those emojis though tina1

13 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Idk what to think about this. It seems like her but also I find it hard to believe that the woman who was passionately saying she wants to sue her family and said she's traumatized would read fairytales. 

Pretending she was ok on Instagram made it better for her? Yeah that's not what I heard yesterday. 

Whoever's posting on her Instagram or telling her to write these captions need to do a better job tina1

Not those emojis though tina1

Yeah it's likely not even her, a lot of the parts feel off dead2 so actually, let me re-title this thread.

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

I was just aboutta post this jj3 

I wonder if she posted this or someone else did shrug1

I doubt after all she said yesterday she would just go and post a random google pics Albert Enstein quote. Like that is the least of her concerns. It's probably her social media manager Cassie posting this very general pacifying post or made Britney write it. 

Remember these are the same people who made her say she was okay and happy and wrote all these statements about how she hated the documentaries on her. When now we know those docs reflected what she was feeling.  jj3

I wouldn't trust anything that comes out of her ig, except the cute videos she takes with Sam.

6 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

I was just aboutta post this jj3 

I wonder if she posted this or someone else did shrug1

At this point I think Sam's Instagram is the only social media handle we can actually trust rip4 

Just now, Snow said:

At this point I think Sam's Instagram is the only social media handle we can actually trust and rely on rip4 

Idk if I unfollwed him or not. I haven't seen him in my feed for a while dead2 

I do believe she would speak way more freely on insta if she could though. I don’t believe this would be the first thing she’d post after the hearing if it was up to her. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.