Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Katy Perry sends out tweet wishing Ariana Grande a happy birthday a day early...

44 minutes ago, Gwen Stefanee said:

Like Mariah Carey and Celiné Dion aren't alive. Like Jennifer Hudson and Yolanda Adams aren't alive. The fuck.

She just complimented her industry friend for her birthday. Relax. laughcry1

7 hours ago, Gwen Stefanee said:

Like Mariah Carey and Celiné Dion aren't alive. Like Jennifer Hudson and Yolanda Adams aren't alive. The fuck.

She's friend with Ariana so what do you expect. dead2

10 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Not me being Katy in that situation rip4 I had a similar situation with my best friend a few years ago rip2 

You should look at the replies to the tweet now. rip2rip2rip2

On 6/25/2021 at 6:52 AM, Princess Aurora said:

Not me being Katy in that situation rip4 I had a similar situation with my best friend a few years ago rip2 

I remember at like 12 years old, I told my mom that it was my aunt's bday somewhere in the middle of I think may. She then gave me her phone to call her so I could say hbd to her and she reminded me that her bday wasn't until july, the day before mine dead1 

On 6/25/2021 at 7:50 AM, Gwen Stefanee said:

mad5

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

I remember at like 12 years old, I told my mom that it was my aunt's bday somewhere in the middle of I think may. She then gave me her phone to call her so I could say hbd to her and she reminded me that her bday wasn't until july, the day before mine dead1 

rip4 My situation was that I wished him a Happy Birthday 10 days in advance before the actual date rip4 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.