Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Diego

Jamie Lynn talks about #freeBritney movement for the first time

Fuck this bitch she's so fake rih7

"This situation doesn't affect me in any way" "I've paid my own bills since I was 10"....stfu the whole family lives off of Britney's money. She's been flying jets with Britney's money. 

"If she wants to terminate the cship or fly to Mars" sounds a lot like "it doesn't matter if you're black, blue, green, pink etc". Just absurd comparison. 

Just now, Atlantis Princess said:

Fuck this bitch she's so fake rih7

"This situation doesn't affect me in any way" "I've paid my own bills since I was 10"....stfu the whole family lives off of Britney's money. She's been flying jets with Britney's money. 

"If she wants to terminate the cship or fly to Mars" sounds a lot like "it doesn't matter if you're black, blue, green, pink etc". Just absurd comparison. 

what kind of bills do you have when you are 10? and when yor sister is Britney

she could pay her candies and the clothes thanks to all the hard wokr that Britney did for her and her family

She is terrible 

It's the : 'I have nothing to lose or gain' for me. 

Which is true, that snake doesn't have anything to lose or gain.

She's not the one who is stripped of her basic human rights!

She's not the one who has an IUD inside her pussay, against her will. 

She's not the one who has to ask permission to get her hair done or get her fucking nails done. 

If Britney has spoken to her in private about the conservatorship, why didn't she act on what Britney said and helped her sister? Why didn't she stand up for her? And instead of giving her BS advice, she could have contacted a lawyer or do some basic research. 

That lipless snake is done. Good bye, slut!

brit6 

This family is a mess. Jamie Lynn  should have recorded that and sat on it for a few hours, realize how bad she comes off, and delete it from her phone before posting.

Passive aggressive much young JL??  "IDC if she runs away into a rainforest and have a million babies"  "If she wants to terminate the cship or fly to Mars." Jamie Lynn is totally minimizing Britney's abuse with outlandish claims of support. Why doesn't she say, "I support her removing our father as conservator, this is abuse."

Also leave out the "I told you so", claiming Britney finally listened to JL by requesting new council. Great contribution Jamie Lynn! It's too late for damage control, she only added more damage to this sick family.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.