Snow

Demi gets their own talk show

Demi-Lovato-Show-Roku-Originals.jpg

“The Demi Lovato Show,” originally ordered by now-defunct startup Quibi, will finally see the light of day next month on Roku’s free, ad-supported streaming channel.

All nine episodes of “The Demi Lovato Show,” with the pop star hosting a range of celebrity guests and experts, are scheduled to be premiere July 30 exclusively on the Roku Channel. Lovato’s show will address “some of today’s edgiest social topics in frank and honest discussions,” according to Roku. Guests on the short-form series include Jameela Jamil, Lucy Hale and transgender beauty icon Nikita Dragun, with more to be announced. In each 10-minute episode, Lovato will lead discussions across a range of topics including feminism, trans rights, gender identity, body positivity, sex positivity, mental health, police reform — and UFOs.

“Some conversations can be difficult, but I’ve never been one to shy away from speaking candidly about things. We wanted to create a space that normalizes living your own truth — where people can speak, engage and more importantly, learn, together,” Lovato said in a statement about the talk show. “There’s something therapeutic about having raw discussions that people can relate to and with ‘The Demi Lovato Show’ no topics are off limits and opinions are welcome. I’m so excited for people to see how these conversations unfold on The Roku Channel.”

x

1 hour ago, Snow said:

Thank you, I was actually playing Genshin when I had the sudden realization rip2

rip4 Again…

Anyway, uhm good for them but is anyone actually waiting for this

4 hours ago, Snow said:

Thank you, I was actually playing Genshin when I had the sudden realization rip2

No worries jj2 

I haven’t played in a week but I cba lately idk why rip3