Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

K-Fed('s lawyer) talks about Britney

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kevin-federline-breaks-silence-britney-124800092.html

Kevin Federline's lawyer is speaking out about how he feels about Britney asking to be freed from the legal arrangement. "What is best for her, Kevin supports her in being able to do that," Mark Vincent Kaplan tells Entertainment Tonight. "It doesn't matter how positive of an effect a conservatorship has had if it's having a deleterious effect and detrimental effect on her state of mind. So he supports her having the best environment for her to live in and for his children to visit with their mother in."

Mark continues, "Kevin feels that the best thing for his children is for their mother to be happy and healthy." Britney and Kevin were married and share sons Sean, 15, and Jayden, 14. Kevin currently has primary custody of the boys. In September 2019, K-Fed was given 70 percent custody, while Britney was given 30 percent unsupervised custodial rights, Us Weekly reported. In March 2021, it was confirmed to Us Weekly that Britney now sees her sons “less” after Kevin altered their custody agreement.

Britney asked the court to release her from the conservatorship, giving her more freedom in her life. “It’s embarrassing and demoralizing what I’ve been through, and that’s the main reason I didn’t say it openly,” she said, per The New York Times. “I didn’t think anybody would believe me.” She added that she was previously unaware that she could petition to end the arrangement. “I’m sorry for my ignorance,” she added, “but I didn’t know that." 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.