Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Why is Butter still #1?

I don't know who listened to the song and thought, oh yeah tis a good song!

If it's really about the popularity and not bots bulk buying the song, then why is Good 4 U by copycat queen Olivia Rodrigo the one that is more known even outside the U.S.?

7 hours ago, Free Britney said:

You don't even live in the US though default_um4.gifdefault_um4.gif

So do bots that make this song chart at #1 so sit your clown ass down dead1 

I guess when your faves top the Billboard chart with basic songs, it is OK. If BTS does the same, it isn't.  sia2 

Anyway, if they managed to score a hit thanks to sales and not streaming, so be it. There are artists who did the opposite. oprah14 

14 hours ago, BreatheeOnKnee said:

How is it #1 with such terrible stats? Must be missing something

Anyway k-pop should be banned from billboard

Don't you think that's just a tiny bit xenophobic maybe? rip4

16 hours ago, Arya said:

People are really this PRESSED about a song? lmfao2

Yes. Because people are petty about their faves not hitting number 1. 

I mean I don't really like BTS and butter. the song is mostly annoying but people being pressdt about charts that is not really important anymore are really funny. also who is this Olivia Rodriguez as well? Never heard of her before.

6 hours ago, Smiley Akira said:

Yes. Because people are petty about their faves not hitting number 1. 

I mean I don't really like BTS and butter. the song is mostly annoying but people being pressdt about charts that is not really important anymore are really funny. also who is this Olivia Rodriguez as well? Never heard of her before.

I actually like the song tbh, but Dynamite was muuuch better. I don't get all these people being pressed about a song being #1 rip3 The single is selling 10 times more than the nearest competitor it seems (At least that's what I gathered from reading this thread) Sooo... uhm, it deserves to top the charts tbh true1

I love how people call BTS irrelevant, but then you look at their faves and... let's leave it at that lmfao2

Their faves could be at #1 too... girly evil — Brandy's reaction to her album being given out for...

1 hour ago, Arya said:

I actually like the song tbh, but Dynamite was muuuch better. I don't get all these people being pressed about a song being #1 rip3 The single is selling 10 times more than the nearest competitor it seems (At least that's what I gathered from reading this thread) Sooo... uhm, it deserves to top the charts tbh true1

I love how people call BTS irrelevant, but then you look at their faves and... let's leave it at that lmfao2

Their faves could be at #1 too... girly evil — Brandy's reaction to her album being given out for...

Personally, I find their non English songs better. Their english songs are a bit off for me.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.