Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

SZA is scrapping her album, wants to start from scratch

sza-oscars-2019-uu-billboard-1548-compre

Last night (1 July) SZA gave fans a taster of new song "Shirt" at the end of her livestream event with Grey Goose. While the livestream event left fans hyped SZA's long-awaited second album (which will follow 2017's CTRL), it turns out she might not be releasing it in the near future after all.

“I’m actually probably about to scrap all of it and start from scratch. I think they’ll be surprised to know that it’s not what they thought & it’s not coming when they thought. I hope that they’ll be pleasantly surprised,” said SZA when asked about the new record. “I’m literally not talking about my album anymore until it’s out in the world. At this point, I’m gonna start jinxing it, and I don’t want to jinx anything.”

x

She'll probably loose her voice again next week, rant that she's finishing her music career as her voice is gone and then drop the lead single in a month.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.