Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Princess Aurora

Meghan Trainor wishes she was Britney Spears but she's an irrelevant flop

6 minutes ago, LÉON said:

I mean, "more beautiful" isn't necessarily a drag. Some people are more beautiful than others - it's not like @Mario called her ugly.

Beauty is not just about looks either, it's about personality too, of which Meghan Trainor is lacking.

1 hour ago, LÉON said:

I mean, "more beautiful" isn't necessarily a drag. Some people are more beautiful than others - it's not like @Mario called her ugly.

He may not have said it, but come on we know what he meant

1 hour ago, Billie Frank said:

Beauty is not just about looks either, it's about personality too, of which Meghan Trainor is lacking.

Bland inside and out gag1

33 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

He may not have said it, but come on we know what he meant

Well, Britney Spears is, by most people's standards, better looking than Meghan and that is that on that.

Meghan is always hated for absolutely no reason imo. She's such a harmless person who actually knows how to write a catchy pop tune, like... Let her live.

On 7/4/2021 at 1:56 AM, Billie Frank said:

I think everyone on here knows about that and although she had potential Britney has never served consistent vocals and for the last 15 years has almost constantly lip-synced (don't send me 50 random acapella clips i've likely already seen them). Meghan can at least sing, even if she has the charisma of a chopping board. 

On 7/10/2021 at 3:10 PM, rocky road said:

It only takes two successful albums to be “someone”, so she barely made  the cut 

Are we pretending that Thank You was a success? Pretty sure it sold less than Lotus. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.