Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Larry Rudolph resigns!

Look at him saving his own ass, saying her wanting to retire is the reason, when he just wants to get out asap after she called him out! He would gladly have stayed on the payroll without having to do a single thing, like for the last 2,5 years, if it wasn’t for that. And no, you weren’t hired at Britney’s request.. she fired you and you were only brought back into her life after the conservatorship. Bye!!! One less evil person for Britney to deal with is a win.

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

She's gonna retire If the conservatorship is still active. She's right though true1 

Honestly, I'll be sooo sad if she wants to retire, but she better be free to make her own decisions. sob1

3 hours ago, Mario said:

Honestly, I'll be sooo sad if she wants to retire, but she better be free to make her own decisions. sob1

I think she'll take a long break but I doubt she'll fully retire. She'll be like Katy Perry or Gwen Stefani at maximum. Her kids also support her Music Career

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.