Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

maxb2726

Do you think Britney will make music again?

Hey besties, with the recent announcement of Larry resigning and Britney having plans to retire, do you actually think this it it for her musical career? She has been through absolute hell so I completely understand wanting to quit - she will always be my favourite pop girlie regardless, but this saddens me. Do you think Britney will make music again? If she does, what would you like to see?

IF she WANTS to, it'll be one last album and then retirement. 

After that she might release random songs here and there when she feels like it. 

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

IF she WANTS to, it'll be one last album and then retirement. 

After that she might release random songs here and there when she feels like it. 

that'd be really ideal for her 

I don't see her releasing a new album anytime soon, all that matters is that she gets out of this nightmare she's been living for thirteen years. I do remember her saying she would perform again when asked by a random paparazzo. Whenever she's ready we'll be here, and if she's done I respect her decision. She owes us nothing. aretha1 

11 hours ago, maxb2726 said:

she needs to heal and go on a retreat when the c-ship is over. that'd be good.

Yeah. I believe Britney will  be like her peers such as Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry, and Gwen Stefani. She won't be on the top of the charts or overwork like she did but she'll be like them with a long-period break. Her sons are also encouraging her not to give up on Music. In the most extreme scenario, she'll be like Cher with releasing Music once in a while with some performances. 

35 minutes ago, SaintPop said:

I don't see her releasing a new album anytime soon, all that matters is that she gets out of this nightmare she's been living for thirteen years. I do remember her saying she would perform again when asked by a random paparazzo. Whenever she's ready we'll be here, and if she's done I respect her decision. She owes us nothing. aretha1 

clap1 

I don’t see her doing it anytime soon, but I think she probably will eventually when she can finally do it on her own terms and can say what she wants to say. I think she genuinely enjoys making music. But her first priorities will be getting married, having another baby and just living happy and free and I honestly want nothing else for her. She deserves to do whatever SHE wants.

Yes but not for now, i think as soon as the C-ship is over she will enjoy a bit her freedom and maybe marry sam and have a kid, maybe in a few years she will release something 

I don't think she will retire or wants to she is just boycotting her brand and her das income 

4 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

Yes but not for now, i think as soon as the C-ship is over she will enjoy a bit her freedom and maybe marry sam and have a kid, maybe in a few years she will release something 

I don't think she will retire or wants to she is just boycotting her brand and her das income 

I think that'd be the most likely outcome as wellbrit9

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.