Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

maxb2726

Do you think Britney will make music again?

5 hours ago, Kristina said:

I don’t see her doing it anytime soon, but I think she probably will eventually when she can finally do it on her own terms and can say what she wants to say. I think she genuinely enjoys making music. But her first priorities will be getting married, having another baby and just living happy and free and I honestly want nothing else for her. She deserves to do whatever SHE wants.

agree with you about this :)

11 hours ago, LeaHeartBroken said:

Yes. She did this for her whole life. After some time (years) she will go back and record songs.
Look at Nelly Furtado who retired in 2017 but is now doing music again. The thing is when will we hear these songs?

I wasn't aware that Nelly was back, i'll go and check her out

I found the comparison to Cher earlier pretty good - I don't see Brit leaving the industry for good but she 100% deserves to get out of the c-ship and live her own life on her own terms. She is way too much into it with her heart and soul so I think we will definitely see her returning with maybe a completely new side in the future and tbh I'm looking forward to this.

8 hours ago, Bass Down Low said:

I found the comparison to Cher earlier pretty good - I don't see Brit leaving the industry for good but she 100% deserves to get out of the c-ship and live her own life on her own terms. She is way too much into it with her heart and soul so I think we will definitely see her returning with maybe a completely new side in the future and tbh I'm looking forward to this.

Yes, I agree. She is way too passionate about her career to fully retire but she deserves to relax 

I actually thought about this and remembered that I had posted in a thread that I don't want Glory to be her "last" album and before she retires that I wanted her to tour, but after listening to her testimony and her wishes, I understand. 

If she wants to retire, no matter how much of a greedy bottom I am, I respect her wishes and will always support the human, Britney Jean Spears, not just the brand Britney Spears. 

If she were to release music from time to time or do some performances, like the medley at the BBMA's, I'll be happy, if not I'll be happy too. 

In typical Britney fashion:

UkJI.gif

2 hours ago, Brunette. said:

I actually thought about this and remembered that I had posted in a thread that I don't want Glory to be her "last" album and before she retires that I wanted her to tour, but after listening to her testimony and her wishes, I understand. 

If she wants to retire, no matter how much of a greedy bottom I am, I respect her wishes and will always support the human, Britney Jean Spears, not just the brand Britney Spears. 

If she were to release music from time to time or do some performances, like the medley at the BBMA's, I'll be happy, if not I'll be happy too. 

In typical Britney fashion:

UkJI.gif

love that GIF

14 hours ago, Bass Down Low said:

It's definitely a part of her soul. 100% 

On 7/9/2021 at 10:10 PM, Princess Aurora said:

Yeah. I believe Britney will  be like her peers such as Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry, and Gwen Stefani. She won't be on the top of the charts or overwork like she did but she'll be like them with a long-period break. Her sons are also encouraging her not to give up on Music. In the most extreme scenario, she'll be like Cher with releasing Music once in a while with some performances. 

That sounds perfect!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.