Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

American Horror Stories | July 15

ahs.jpg?w=1000

American Horror Stories, a spin-off series of American Horror Story, will premiere on Thursday, July 15, 2021, exclusively on FX on Hulu.
The show will be comprised of hour-long, contained anthology episodes. 

TRAILER

Personally, the trailer didn't intrigue me at all. I don't want more murder house and rubberman. Let's do something different PLEASE.

I think I'll just wait till everything has aired and then I'll pick and choose what I think sounds interesting. From the trailer, only the drive-in really got me though. I know people have wanted the santa bit for a long time but it also doesn't interest me. 

2 hours ago, Urbi said:

Is this Kaia Gerber on the thumbnail??? Jesus, having famous mother really helps a lot, doesn’t it rip3 

And not only is she going to be on American Horror Stories, she's also going to be on AHS S10 rip3

Saw the first two episodes and wasn’t all that impressed. I don’t get why Ryan Murphy will not let go of Murder House and try something new…

As far as the episodes go, I thought the pacing was too fast, the acting was bad, and the ‘teens’ didn’t look like teens at all, especially the lead actress. They had her dressed like a child meanwhile she looks like a grown ass adult… so that wasn’t all too convincing. And her parents weren’t AT ALL convincing as a couple either. They had no chemistry together and every scene with them was so hard to watch.

I don’t know why I keep watching AHS shows and spin-offs expecting something different

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.