Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

maxb2726

Kim Petras' next album

Hey huns, I'm so excited for the album and Paris Hilton's collaboration! I'm hoping Kim gets more experimental with this project. I know it's barley announced but paris hilton thats hot GIF by Kim Petras just so excited! I love Kim immensely!

Woo-ah! 

3 hours ago, maxb2726 said:

Me too, especially because I love Kesha so much - I feel guilty for stanning Kim and Dojaanna1

Kim is so talented but it's sucks that I can't support her if I'm a Kesha stan. Or someone that is against rape/rape apologists

She has the next volume of Turn off the Lights which should be coming this fall too on top of the next album she's teasing. It was ready to go last year but was delayed due to Covid with Party til I Die as a single sneak peak. With her next full album era starting though I'm guessing the next TOTL ep might be a more quiet release.

I imagine she's in some kind of contract with Luke so until she fulfills that I doubt we'll see much work not involving  him.

Because thus far everything, features aside, have Luke on them.

Either way I just want some new bops from Kim, I hope there's progression in the sound and a few songs with some deeper lyrical content too.

5 hours ago, Living Dead Boy said:

She has the next volume of Turn off the Lights which should be coming this fall too on top of the next album she's teasing. It was ready to go last year but was delayed due to Covid with Party til I Die as a single sneak peak. With her next full album era starting though I'm guessing the next TOTL ep might be a more quiet release.

I imagine she's in some kind of contract with Luke so until she fulfills that I doubt we'll see much work not involving  him.

Either way I just want some new bops from Kim, I hope there's progression in the sound and a few songs with some deeper lyrical content too.

Yeah me too, i'm actually not a fan of the TOTL albums... Just not my taste... Everything else is a massive bop! 

14 hours ago, Living Dead Boy said:

No she's fully independent. She's not signed to anything or anyone for anything. At least as far as I've read a few weeks ago. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.