Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

"If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power!" - Halsey (Movie Trailer)

Y'all have no idea how pumped I am. All of her albums have a sound that could be translated to a visual album. I'm so excited, this trailer alone just proves how creative and talented she is, ahhhhh! alex1 

14 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

She's coming for wigs and I'm not even a fan oprah15 

WHY NOT? oprah15 

Also there is no exclamation point in the title jj3 

13 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

WHY NOT? oprah15 

Also there is no explanation point in the title jj3 

I don't know, back in 2016 she seemed low-key cringe but she kept improving over time and now she's doing even better. I think the title is about how Women were treated in some parts of European history especially Motherhood. It's so cool that this is gonna be a Visual Movie clap3clap3 

43 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I don't know, back in 2016 she seemed low-key cringe but she kept improving over time and now she's doing even better. I think the title is about how Women were treated in some parts of European history especially Motherhood. It's so cool that this is gonna be a Visual Movie clap3clap3 

Smh everyone was on a hate bandwagon just cos she was new

DT2ZX0zUMAAQt_D.jpg

8 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

hfk still slaps to this day clap3 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.