Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

Xtina promotes new candy called "SweeTARTS"

18 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

What are they gonna do in that studio session? Record a song or talk for a bit? sia1

It's a bit cringe when a big celebrity like her advertises a cheap food item. But they must have paid her good money, so get that bag Nintendo, oreo, sweetarsts sales lady whit2

Maybe she'll teach the winner how to sing rih13

Sweetarts have always existed tho

It's not a new candy she's promoting the already existing candy for a chance to have a fan work one on one with her in the studio

8 minutes ago, maxb2726 said:

I swear she doesn't age. brit14

I'm not trying to be shady, but people shouldn't think this is normal... it's the result of botox and other surgical fixes. nicki5 This doesn't only apply to Xtina, but also to mariah, rihanna, beyonce, JLo, ariana, Gaga etc.

Amy Lee from Evanescence is an example of someone who doesn't use botox, this is what people usually look like when nearing 40, regardless of ethnicity:

Amy-Lee-social.jpg

2 minutes ago, Free Britney said:

I'm not trying to be shady, but people shouldn't think this is normal... it's the result of botox and other surgical fixes. nicki5 This doesn't only apply to Xtina, but also to mariah, rihanna, beyonce, JLo, ariana, Gaga etc.

Amy Lee from Evanescence is an example of someone who doesn't use botox, this is what people usually look like when nearing 40, regardless of ethnicity:

Amy-Lee-social.jpg

Xtina also uses a LOT of makeup and contouring. She still looks good without it cuz she took care of her skin over the years but the makeup  contributes to the younger look a lot.

1 minute ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Xtina also uses a LOT of makeup and contouring. She still looks good without it cuz she took care of her skin over the years but the makeup  contributes to the younger look a lot.

Yeah, expensive primers do that. I only know this because I got it as a bonus from a gift or something and used it on my hands, literally made it so smooth lol.

1 minute ago, Free Britney said:

Amy-Lee-social.jpg

Yeah ik, why do so many celebs get botox, they're already beautiful. Beauty standards I guess...

Just now, Free Britney said:

Yeah, expensive primers do that. I only know this because I got it as a bonus from a gift or something and used it on my hands, literally made it so smooth lol.

It kind of annoys me that she uses so much makeup that it looks plastic. This makeup trend in general with 12 layers of conturing and products and big lips that the Kardashians popularized is so unappealing and aritificial. 

I miss the more  natural makeup styles of the 90s.

6 minutes ago, maxb2726 said:

Yeah ik, why do so many celebs get botox, they're already beautiful. Beauty standards I guess...

Well, some plastic surgeons say that the earlier you get botox, the better, since it prevents wrinkles therefore it's easier to keep young at 40, 50, 60 etc.

That's not to say, yall should go out and get it, it's a choice and it gets expensive if you're not rich since you need to keep getting the injections every 3 months or something.

Most plastic surgeons don't get botox or surgeries themselves dead2 I wonder why. nicki5

4 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

It kind of annoys me that she uses so much makeup that it looks plastic. This makeup trend in general with 12 layers of conturing and products and big lips that the Kardashians popularized is so unappealing and aritificial. 

I miss the more  natural makeup styles of the 90s.

She looks better with a more natural looking make up 

christina_aguilera_gg2010c.jpg?format=pjpg&auto=webp&optimize=high

But yeah, I also hate how the Kardashians popularised bee-stung looking lips. nicki5

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.