Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Autumn Variations

FOTP Faves +3/-3 (Ended)

3 hours ago, mylifelies said:

The rules never changed, but math is always never fun. This is why some of the numbers were wrong聽in the first placebebe1聽And that +5/-5 method done was supposedly done to make it easier, I suppose?

The whole game was already corrected courtesy of @Billie FrankFrank. Simon was just getting the Madonna score wrong by one digit I believe, and even Mario noticed it hence the Kylie emoji that he used, suddenly darling Kevin a.k.a. once was user Madonna a.k.a. Grams changed the entire scores and proposed a +5/-5 method. That's just silly.

Are you two seriously having a meltdown over this? dead2

Just continue with the last post before mine if you鈥檙e having a problem with it. It鈥檚 really not a big deal. I just thought that going by multiples of 5 would make this game easier for most people.

57 minutes ago, Sim贸n. said:

All the drama because I flopped in math.聽

I mean considering we had to skip Mario's posts many times cause he was three pages late, yours wasn't much of a problem.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.