mylifelies

FOTP Faves +3/-3 (Ended)

3 hours ago, mylifelies said:

The rules never changed, but math is always never fun. This is why some of the numbers were wrong in the first placebebe1 And that +5/-5 method done was supposedly done to make it easier, I suppose?

The whole game was already corrected courtesy of @Billie FrankFrank. Simon was just getting the Madonna score wrong by one digit I believe, and even Mario noticed it hence the Kylie emoji that he used, suddenly darling Kevin a.k.a. once was user Madonna a.k.a. Grams changed the entire scores and proposed a +5/-5 method. That's just silly.

Are you two seriously having a meltdown over this? dead2 

Just continue with the last post before mine if you’re having a problem with it. It’s really not a big deal. I just thought that going by multiples of 5 would make this game easier for most people.

57 minutes ago, Simón. said:

All the drama because I flopped in math. 

I mean considering we had to skip Mario's posts many times cause he was three pages late, yours wasn't much of a problem.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see some of our members are majoring in mathematics at Barbz University

Are you two seriously having a meltdown over this?     Just continue with the last post before mine if you’re having a problem with it. It’s really not a big deal. I just thought that going by

Ariana Grande - 43 Beyonce - 49 Britney Spears - 55  Dua Lipa - 49 Lady Gaga - 58  Madonna - 58 Mariah Carey - 58 Rihanna - 49   Someone keeps throwing som

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.