Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

what unreleased songs should replace/be added to what album(s)?

which songs on which album took a spot on which album that shouldve gone to a song that went unreleased?

this can include demo versions of said song or a different song altogether.

or a song that couldve fit somewhere on an album?

which songs on which album took a spot on which album that shouldve gone to a song that went unreleased?

this can include demo versions of said song or a different song altogether.

or a song that couldve fit somewhere on an album?

for Born to Die;

i would have liked to see Queen of Disaster end the album. id be fine if it replaced TIWMUG but i still like that song.

Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight could be a deluxe edition track. if it had a slightly alt mix it couldve been a single and could have been a hit if handled well. plus a pale moonlight is also mentioned in Summertime Sadness.

i feel like Roses couldve replaced Carmen or Radio and everyone would have liked that decision better.

for Paradise; 

Hollywood directly references Body Electric and Bel Air.

for Ultraviolence;

Fine China has a similar lyric to the title track so having both couldve built a chronological story on the album.

for Honeymoon;

if rumours are true and that Yes to Heaven was reworked for Honeymoon, that couldve been an album highlight.

for Lust for Life;

im still pissed that Architecture (the 2017 demo for The Next Best American Record) didnt make it on the album. i wish it replaced Tomorrow Never Came.

for NFR;

we dont have any that have leaked but she did perform two folk songs (Hey Blue Baby / I Must Be Stupid for Feeling so Happy) in 2018 and i wanted the studio versions SOOOOOOO bad.

hollywood, french restaurant, on our way, because of you, million dollar man (piano version), without you (demo) for btd could replace carmen, lolita, this is what makes us girls, lucky ones

cherry blossom for ultraviolence could replace sad girl

yes to heaven, fine china for honeymoon could replace freak and swan song

lust for life demo, roses bloom for you for lust for life could replace god bless america 

how to disappear (piano version), venice bitch (shorter version played at apple event) for NFR!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.