Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Britney goes off on dad & sister on Instagram

h05Zgzt.jpg

For those of you who choose to criticize my dancing videos ... look I'm not gonna be performing on any stages anytime soon with my dad handling what I wear, say, do, or think 🚫🙅🏼‍♀️ 🚫!!!! I've done that for the past 13 years ... I'd much rather share videos YES from my living room instead of onstage in Vegas where some people were so far gone they couldn't even shake my hand and I ended up getting a contact high from weed all the time ... which I didn't mind but it would have been nice to be able to go to the mother fucking spa 💆🏼‍♀️🤭🧖🏼‍♀️ !!!!

And no I'm not gonna put on heavy makeup and try try try on stage again and not be able to do the real deal with remixes of my songs for years and begging to put my new music in my show for MY fans ... so I quit !!!! I don't like that my sister showed up at an awards show and performed MY SONGS to remixes !!!!! My so-called support system hurt me deeply !!!! This conservatorship killed my dreams ... so all I have is hope and hope is the only thing in this world that is very hard to kill ... yet people still try !!!!

I didn't like the way the documentaries bring up humiliating moments from the past ... I'm way past all that and have been for a long time !!!! And for women who say it's weird the way I still have hope for fairy tales ... go fuck yourself 🖕🏼 !!!!! As I said ... hope is all I have right now ... you're lucky I post anything at all ... if you don't like what you see, unfollow me !!! People try to kill hope because hope is one of the most vulnerable and fragile things there is !!!! I'm gonna go read a mother fucking fairy tale now !!!! Psss if you don’t want to see my precious ass dancing in my living room or it’s not up to your standards ... go read a fucking book 📕 !!!!!

x

Go off queen oprah15 I love that she finally has the courage to speak up!! I think this is the fist time she’s said the word conservatorship outside of court ever.. 

Also screaming at Jamie Lynn liking this as if Britney didn’t just drag her rip4 she’s so weird.

26 minutes ago, Kristina said:

Go off queen oprah15 I love that she finally has the courage to speak up!! I think this is the fist time she’s said the word conservatorship outside of court ever.. 

Also screaming at Jamie Lynn liking this as if Britney didn’t just drag her rip4 she’s so weird.

Jamie Lynn saw the writing on the wall and has been trying to back pedal and act like best friends on her social media for a minute now.

Chillin with Myah is starting to make a lot more sense mad1 Even if she recorded the entire song she couldn't be bothered to care.

While I believe her mom has tried to help her she's been really passive as well and made money from staying quiet and complacent until recently.

I doubt we'll ever know all the messed up shit Britney went through as a kid but it's obvious those issues stemming from her dad shaped the family dynamic.

I hope they all get charged at this point, whatever Britney wants Britney gets after everything they've put her through. Conservatorship and before.

I LOVE this energy from her oprah15

Once this is all over with.. I kinda want her to make a documentary about her life. All the documentaries that we've seen and heard of have been made from the perspective of others.. I think we're due for a documentary that's written and taken from her perspective, her voice, with her having full control of the narrative of her story. It'd be incredible.

1 hour ago, Gwen Stefanee said:

I like the statement....until I remember that it could still be Team Con doing that to make her look unhinged. The post is talking about weed, what's with that? gaga14

Well I mean this would not be the first time she’s talked about weed and her audience smoking it HDKSK She famously called an audience out in I wanna say Vancouver on the Circus Tour for making the arena smell like it, and she did once or twice in Vegas. 

FUCK THEM UP QUEEN THEY DESERVE IT rose1 I like this new attitude! Also, Jamie Lynn is the most embarrassing ever rip4 

10 hours ago, Snow said:

And for women who say it's weird the way I still have hope for fairy tales ... go fuck yourself 🖕🏼 !!!!!

Somehow this sends me, I love her so much rip2 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.