Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slayty Perry

Island Records in-between CEOs, artists suffering

Makes sense actually. Shawn's last era did feel like a non-event despite having good music and having some huge smashes only a year prior in 2019. 

11 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Makes sense actually. Shawn's last era did feel like a non-event despite having good music and having some huge smashes only a year prior in 2019. 

If you're an [oriental] Asian, you would think stuff like Camilla brought bad feng shui.

28 minutes ago, Free Britney said:

Are you a hippie sis? rip3

Reveal hidden contents

I don't consider myself one but I've heard people say I "act like one". If this helps I'm one of those "Good vibes only", "peace and love to everyone" and "We're all connected" people. lol3

Also I don't think Lorde is a hippie jj4

6 minutes ago, Lynk said:

I don't consider myself one but I've heard people say I "act like one". If this helps I'm one of those "Good vibes only", "peace and love to everyone" and "We're all connected" people. lol3

Also I don't think Lorde is a hippie jj4

"Share things with everyone", smokes weed all day... that would qualify as a hippie bey11

The song and video makes her seem like one. But she reminds me more of a creepy fortune-telling gypsy in a tent that creepily tells you you're going to die in 5 years.

This explains…a lot about the Wonder era. 

1 minute ago, LeaHeartBroken said:

What did he do to Carly?

He’s pretty much sabotaged her whole career. He’s time and time again ignored her, thrown her whatever scraps are left over from the others. He’s never taken an interest in her, never has put the time in for her, never has bothered to capitalize on the fact that people who do hear her music love it…but no one hears it who’s not looking for it. She could very well could've been one of the MPGs had he actually put some effort in but he left her to do it on her own and that’s not sustainable for a new artist. He famously treats all his clients like shit, even the big ones, but she has by far gotten the shortest end of the stick. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

This explains…a lot about the Wonder era. 

He’s pretty much sabotaged her whole career. He’s time and time again ignored her, thrown her whatever scraps are left over from the others. He’s never taken an interest in her, never has put the time in for her, never has bothered to capitalize on the fact that people who do hear her music love it…but no one hears it who’s not looking for it. She could very well could've been one of the MPGs had he actually put some effort in but he left her to do it on her own and that’s not sustainable for a new artist. He famously treats all his clients like shit, even the big ones, but she has by far gotten the shortest end of the stick. 

I thought the GP wasn't here for her. After IRLY flopped they gave up and didn't promoted RAWM.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.