Simón.

MARINA changes title of "Oh No!" to "Oh No! (I Feel Like I'm The Worst So I Always Act like I'm The Best)"

Am I the only one that thinks the title looks ugly now? rip4 Why did she do this in the first place? Maybe someone can explain the reason to me?

7 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Am I the only one that thinks the title looks ugly now? rip4 Why did she do this in the first place? Maybe someone can explain the reason to me?

Probably because TikTok. Charli also changed the the title of Unlock it rip4 

Just now, Billie Frank said:

I heard "The Emancipation Of Mimi" is being renamed to "The release of the Mariah Carey". jj3 We Belong Together will now be called "When You Left I-" jj3

brit3

Yeah this is for Tik Tok. The part she included in the title is a semi-viral Tik Tok sound, so that's what most people heard and will hear.. by including the viral part, the video will show up on searches, aka more views and traffic brit16

On 7/20/2021 at 9:58 AM, Snow said:

Yeah this is for Tik Tok. The part she included in the title is a semi-viral Tik Tok sound, so that's what most people heard and will hear.. by including the viral part, the video will show up on searches, aka more views and traffic brit16

Wouldn't it also show if she put the lyrics in the video description? jj4 

Edit: its only changed on YouTube. 

7 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Wouldn't it also show if she put the lyrics in the video description? jj4 

Edit: its only changed on YouTube. 

It would yes! But YouTube searches prioritize titles over description, and Marina would have to compete with a ton of opportunistic scalpers:

CWwZQ2v.png

and Marina isn't exactly that popular to begin with.. a lot of these music channels have nearly as many subscribers as she does, and some channels even have more. Not to mention she already has to complete with another "Oh No" song that's been trending.. so it's a good move overall! brit16

1 hour ago, Snow said:

It would yes! But YouTube searches prioritize titles over description, and Marina would have to compete with a ton of opportunistic scalpers:

CWwZQ2v.png

and Marina isn't exactly that popular to begin with.. a lot of these music channels have nearly as many subscribers as she does, and some channels even have more. Not to mention she already has to complete with another "Oh No" song that's been trending.. so it's a good move overall! brit16

Well then those fan uploads can be reported and taken down true1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

her decisions ever since she dropped “and the diamonds” from her Name… 

I heard "The Emancipation Of Mimi" is being renamed to "The release of the Mariah Carey".  We Belong Together will now be called "When You Left I-" 

Almost "Unlock it (Lock it)"  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.