Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Let's face it: MARINA deserves a perma section

Out of a FOTP tweets Marina gained the most attention. 

10k on Twitter 

and over 100k likes on TikTok, which is undoubtedly the most successful social media service. Let's face it Miss Deltamandis deserves a section. Remove Lana, add her, the demand is there rose1 

13 minutes ago, Kristina said:

Would be cool if all of this attention got us some new members though.

Maybe we didn't because they saw there isn't a Marina section? We don't really have sections for any alt-pop singer, maybe it's something to think about true1 

5 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Maybe we didn't because they saw there isn't a Marina section? We don't really have sections for any alt-pop singer, maybe it's something to think about true1 

Sure, but would anyone here post in it though? true1 

7 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Poor Lana 

7 minutes ago, Luca said:

I couldn't care less about her section, nor does anyone besides you! 

ht0NaGJ.gif

Well sis, the funny thing is that I stopped posting there like two months ago. It holds itself pretty well, even without me. clap3

54 minutes ago, Kristina said:

Would be cool if all of this attention got us some new members though.

Well, the Marina section wasn't visible to guests for hours.. thousands of people clicked, saw a broken link and left bebe1 

1 hour ago, Simón. said:

Out of a FOTP tweets Marina gained the most attention. 

10k on Twitter 

and over 100k likes on TikTok, which is undoubtedly the most successful social media service. Let's face it Miss Deltamandis deserves a section. Remove Lana, add her, the demand is there rose1 

ABSOLUTELY YESSSSS!!!!! SHE DESERVES IT! 

The Marina section should replace the Selena one ASAP! #JusticeForMARINA

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

Well, the Marina section wasn't visible to guests for hours.. thousands of people clicked, saw a broken link and left bebe1 

Omg, that’s unfortunate bebe1 

7 minutes ago, Snow said:

If it were a physical place then it'd be something like it'd be closed for guests and then the guests left bebe1

Just now, mylifelies said:

If it were a physical place then it'd be something like it'd be closed for guests and then the guests left bebe1

Yeah.. I don't think I can describe to you how much mental distress I was in bebe1 

but oh well, the past is the past! It's not gonna be our last hit tweet hopefully brit16

1 minute ago, Entea said:

Ily but no. I think most of the activity came from the knowledge that Dua was associated with the party and she already has a sectionjj2

okay that's it, I quit the news team bey4

3 minutes ago, Simón. said:

okay that's it, I quit the news team bey4

Unfortunately, there's a new policy. You have to hand in your notice 5 years prior to the leaving date rav2

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.