Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

maxb2726

Do you think Britney enjoyed recording her recent albums?

Hey everybody, So I was listening to Circus today and it got me thinking: Did she enjoy recording Circus, Femme Fatale, Britney Jean and Glory at all? Alter what's been coming out, i'm guessing not? Especially since she has had minimal to no control? How do you feel about this?

If I had to guess, and I have to because until she says for sure we'll never know, I would say Circus, FF, and BJ were probably not the best of experiences for her. Glory she may have enjoyed the actual making of the album because she did have some input in that one, especially in comparison to it's three predecessors, but I would say her enjoyment probably began and ended with the recording. I don't believe she enjoyed the era itself what with the micro managing of the videos, the performances, etc. 

Just now, Mr. Mendes said:

If I had to guess, and I have to because until she says for sure we'll never know, I would say Circus, FF, and BJ were probably not the best of experiences for her. Glory she may have enjoyed the actual making of the album because she did have some input in that one, especially in comparison to it's three predecessors, but I would say her enjoyment probably began and ended with the recording. I don't believe she enjoyed the era itself what with the micro managing of the videos, the performances, etc. 

Good points bestie!

Circus felt forced as a "redemption" to the whole 07 breakdown/Blackout era, and I doubt she cared much for it. The production did much more heavy lifting on this album compared to Blackout which people wrongly accuse of overly computerizing Britney. Blackout was the last album pre-Glory where she really played with her voice the way she's been known to.

Femme Fatale and especially Britney Jean were phoned in experiences, as shown by the Myah Marie controversy with the latter and how she definitely did not look into it during public appearances on tour, X Factor or otherwise during the former.

Glory you can tell she had a blast recording it because she had some input on it, and her voice is varied and full of life throughout the album. The era though... definitely not a favorite of hers. 

3 minutes ago, Strobo said:

Circus felt forced as a "redemption" to the whole 07 breakdown/Blackout era, and I doubt she cared much for it. The production did much more heavy lifting on this album compared to Blackout which people wrongly accuse of overly computerizing Britney. Blackout was the last album pre-Glory where she really played with her voice the way she's been known to.

Femme Fatale and especially Britney Jean were phoned in experiences, as shown by the Myah Marie controversy with the latter and how she definitely did not look into it during public appearances on tour, X Factor or otherwise during the former.

Glory you can tell she had a blast recording it because she had some input on it, and her voice is varied and full of life throughout the album. The era though... definitely not a favorite of hers. 

I wonder if she enjoyed Femme Fatale's recording tho?

1 minute ago, Free Britney said:

I think she enjoyed Circus and Glory

But Femme Fatale and Barney Johns, no. That's why I never liked FF, even though a lot of fans seem to like it, it serves bops but it has no soul in it.

Barney Johns, omg Britney Spears Oops GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Definitely not Circus, FF and BJ. On Circus and FF she sounds so robotic and detached from everything. Womanizer sounds like it could have been song by anybody. I think she only enjoyed recording the ballads from that album. 

She called Glory her baby and sounds present in that album. So after Blackout, I think it's only Glory. 

2 hours ago, Starboy said:

Why do I feel like she’s never enjoyed recording any album, except maybe her debut album.

Idk her this is just what I think from what I’ve seen

She definitely enjoyed recording Britney, ITZ and Blackout. You can hear it in her voice on tracks and the creative input she had. 

I agree with everyone saying she enjoyed recording Glory, you can tell. I’m really unsure about the others. She seemed to have more input on BJ than the two albums before that and worked cloesly with will.i.am on it and he’s always been so supportive and wanted her to be a part of the writing. But then we saw how that album turned out (it’s not as bad as everyone makes it out to be btw) so idk!

I think FF was probably the one she liked the least though. Everything about that era it looks like she HATED. But to me it’s probably in my top 3 Britney albums, which is kinda sad if she hated it

I think she enjoyed recording Glory. Tho

42 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Definitely not Circus, FF and BJ. On Circus and FF she sounds so robotic and detached from everything. Womanizer sounds like it could have been song by anybody. I think she only enjoyed recording the ballads from that album. 

She called Glory her baby and sounds present in that album. So after Blackout, I think it's only Glory. 

I think Circus was just something she was forced to do and was recorded and made in like 2/3 months. And originally there was supposed to be a BO re-release in 2008 with new songs, but JIVE scrapped it and the label went with Circus instead. Yea, she didn't enjoy recording Femme Fatale and most especially BJ (Brit never wanted it to happen as she except for some songs didn't sing on it), she originally wanted FF to be urban, but her team made her do electropop instead (but i like FF the way it is, but urban would've been cool i guess). 

45 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

She definitely enjoyed recording Britney, ITZ and Blackout. You can hear it in her voice on tracks and the creative input she had. 

True. And these 3 are her best. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Wayne said:

I think she didn't enjoyed the FF era as a whole. She looks uncomfortable in most of the interviews of this era.

It was that era she realized everyone around her was lying to her. She was told she'd be out of the cship by the end of the circus tour but as you can see brit12 

What if she decides to re record the albums she didn't enjoy recording? What if she rerecords Chilling with You with either Sam or her sons oprah15 

Well maybe Circus and lbr some where Blackout rejects

Glory for sure, she looked happuy while promoting, she looked like she was enjoying this album 

for FF and BJ well not really

sepacially BJ its now clear she didn't want to make an album that year and her team hire Mayah Marie to finish it 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.