Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

maxb2726

Do you think Britney enjoyed recording her recent albums?

1 hour ago, LeaHeartBroken said:

Circus, FF and BJ probably not so much but Glory she enjoyed.
At least she doesn't hate her albums unlike some other singers.

I feel like she does hate Oops and BOMT just by the fact that her team made her perform them so much and honestly singing these songs while you're in your late 30s must not feel that great. 

59 minutes ago, Mr. Wayne said:

I think she didn't enjoyed the FF era as a whole. She looks uncomfortable in most of the interviews of this era.

I think she was heavily medicated during that era. Her whole face and voice changed and she looked out of it. Her testimony showed us they do give her drugs that make her a plant. 

10 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Definitely not Circus, FF and BJ. On Circus and FF she sounds so robotic and detached from everything. Womanizer sounds like it could have been song by anybody. I think she only enjoyed recording the ballads from that album. 

She called Glory her baby and sounds present in that album. So after Blackout, I think it's only Glory. 

I remember that she called Glory her baby! so sweet.

5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

It was that era she realized everyone around her was lying to her. She was told she'd be out of the cship by the end of the circus tour but as you can see brit12 

What if she decides to re record the albums she didn't enjoy recording? What if she rerecords Chilling with You with either Sam or her sons oprah15 

That would be fantastic. aah!

11 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

She enjoyed recording all of them except Circus, Britney Jean, and Femme Fatale. Glory was the one she really enjoyed recording because her sons helped her with it clap3 

Yes, they helped her with the title too.

10 hours ago, Kristina said:

I agree with everyone saying she enjoyed recording Glory, you can tell. I’m really unsure about the others. She seemed to have more input on BJ than the two albums before that and worked cloesly with will.i.am on it and he’s always been so supportive and wanted her to be a part of the writing. But then we saw how that album turned out (it’s not as bad as everyone makes it out to be btw) so idk!

Agree with you, bestie!

10 hours ago, Kristina said:

I think FF was probably the one she liked the least though. Everything about that era it looks like she HATED. But to me it’s probably in my top 3 Britney albums, which is kinda sad if she hated it

Femme Fatale is one of my favorites as well. It's the album that got me into her. If she doesn't like it, that's sad. 

Interviews aside, Brit's tours always say a lot about her preferences. Sure she has to do the big hits but she gets her way with a lot of the other choices.

Circus has some bops and I think Britney likes the album but she had way too much going on then to be really involved. It was a comeback era for her and it was in motion months after after her breakdown.  Blackout was her baby and the Circus tour proves that with the disproportionate number of Circus to Blackout tracks she included. She did get Danja and some regular collaborators back for it though which I'm sure she liked.

I think for fans it's obvious she was really detached from Femme Fatale. The project was redirected months before release with the overall direction changed and a lot of the material was scrapped. Her team wanted another big commercial success after Circus and they didn't want to take chances. They paid the big bucks for Max Martin and Dr Luke to crank out hits. Britney has stated some of her fave tracks and they ended up as bonus tracks but she fought to perform them on tour (He About to Lose Me Up n Down). Between the album being rushed and her having little say and them essentially drugging her in the process it's no secret she didn't enjoy the era that much. It's no coincidence she's not performed HIAM since the FF tour. Brit did seem more herself after the tour started and in the I Wanna Go video though.

Britney Jean had a lot of potential in the early stages but at a certain point Britney essentially stepped away from it. Whether it was c-ship related or just the rehearsals and start of POM it's obvious that she recorded demos and wrote a little in some early session then never came back to it.  Perfume is one of the only songs where it sounds like she really worked on the vocals and finalized the track. Even songs she loves from the album like Alien and Brightest Morning Star are plagued by lackluster production and really limited rough vocals from what we've found. They didn't spend the time or money on the album and Britney wasn't around for most of it.

Glory is obviously another high point in her career. I think after Britney Jean she was determined to put out a body of work she was proud of. She had a group of songwriters and producers she collaborated with and really took her time on the record. Circus, FF, and BJ all were quickly completed albums. Based on her recent instagram post I think she wanted to perform a lot more songs from Glory than she was able to because of POM. She taked candidly about the album and the people who worked with her really seemed to enjoy her and the experience also.

I think it could be awhile before we get another album from Britney so I'm really glad we got Glory as the last album before the hiatus.

7 hours ago, Living Dead Boy said:

Interviews aside, Brit's tours always say a lot about her preferences. Sure she has to do the big hits but she gets her way with a lot of the other choices.

Circus has some bops and I think Britney likes the album but she had way too much going on then to be really involved. It was a comeback era for her and it was in motion months after after her breakdown.  Blackout was her baby and the Circus tour proves that with the disproportionate number of Circus to Blackout tracks she included. She did get Danja and some regular collaborators back for it though which I'm sure she liked.

I think for fans it's obvious she was really detached from Femme Fatale. The project was redirected months before release with the overall direction changed and a lot of the material was scrapped. Her team wanted another big commercial success after Circus and they didn't want to take chances. They paid the big bucks for Max Martin and Dr Luke to crank out hits. Britney has stated some of her fave tracks and they ended up as bonus tracks but she fought to perform them on tour (He About to Lose Me Up n Down). Between the album being rushed and her having little say and them essentially drugging her in the process it's no secret she didn't enjoy the era that much. It's no coincidence she's not performed HIAM since the FF tour. Brit did seem more herself after the tour started and in the I Wanna Go video though.

Britney Jean had a lot of potential in the early stages but at a certain point Britney essentially stepped away from it. Whether it was c-ship related or just the rehearsals and start of POM it's obvious that she recorded demos and wrote a little in some early session then never came back to it.  Perfume is one of the only songs where it sounds like she really worked on the vocals and finalized the track. Even songs she loves from the album like Alien and Brightest Morning Star are plagued by lackluster production and really limited rough vocals from what we've found. They didn't spend the time or money on the album and Britney wasn't around for most of it.

Glory is obviously another high point in her career. I think after Britney Jean she was determined to put out a body of work she was proud of. She had a group of songwriters and producers she collaborated with and really took her time on the record. Circus, FF, and BJ all were quickly completed albums. Based on her recent instagram post I think she wanted to perform a lot more songs from Glory than she was able to because of POM. She taked candidly about the album and the people who worked with her really seemed to enjoy her and the experience also.

I think it could be awhile before we get another album from Britney so I'm really glad we got Glory as the last album before the hiatus.

Good points bae

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.